- Sydney CBDTemporaryAU$45 - AU$55 per hour (AU$93,593 - AU$114,391)
The role of the ICT Engineer is to provide end user support and training for all the companies ICT business systems. ICT engineer will also assist the Site Manager in ongoing maintenance and development of all ICT systems as well as the development of departmental policies and procedures.
Competitive Remuneration Package.
An amazing opportunity to work with a highly recognised NFP
- Sydney CBDPermanentAU$50,000 - AU$60,000
Provide IT technical support, by remote and/or on site means, to the end user/customer. This job involves first & second level technical support of Desktop Services, Network & Routing Infrastructure, File & Print Services, Applications and Messaging.
Dynamic Working Environment
An Australian organization have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join the Helpdesk Support team based in Melbourne. You will specialise in IT Support Level 1/2 to users across the state.
Attractive remuneration package
- Sydney CBDPermanentAU$60,000 - AU$70,000
Responsible for the provision of information management and technology advice and services to all of the companies business and divisions under the direction of the IT support team leader.
Dynamic Working Environment
An opportunity for a level 1 &2 IT support to start quite quickly in a small team for a period of 4-5 months in a reputable organsiation that is about to go through some rapid growth
Highly recognisable organsiation with a National Presence
A hard working, colloourative and friendly team environment
- Western SydneyPermanent
We are currently looking for an experienced Level 1 / 2 Support Analyst to join the team. The successful applicant will support office staff and on-site clients with the installation, deployment and support of software and devices.
Minimal Experience Required
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
You will provide desk-side technical support in the Melbourne office as well as participating in the National Service Desk as a phone centre analyst. The position will include local on-site customer-focused support and the ability to participate in a centralised Support desk within a large global IT team setting. Through team work, innovation, and effective communication; represent the Technology Services Group with the highest level of client service.
Be part of an International Law Firm
Be Part of a Growing Team
- Castle HillTemporary
A 6 month contract for an experienced IT support officer to join a fast paced environment. This role is a mixture of BAU, spot projects and assistance bringing technologies back in house. This role will suit an IT generalist who has experience providing support from level 1-3
Level 1-3 Support
- Sydney CBDTemporary
My client is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their team. You will be required to provide 1st and 2nd level support to all stakeholders. You will be based in Sydney CBD but will be providing support to various sites throughout Australia.
Based in Sydney, CBD
6 month contract
- Melbourne CBDTemporary
The Successful Applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing IT support to all staff
- Sourcing IT equipment
- Preparation of IT and communications equipment for HQ staff
- Performing one on one IT induction for new staff
- Coordination of IT equipment repairs
- Act as an escalation point for 3rd party service desks
- Support the provision of IT and communications for new stores
- Resolving support issues within agreed SLAs
- Successful store openings
- Creation of process and technical documentation as required
- Post implementation support
- Technical assistance in projects
Well known Australian brand
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Timely, professional technical support and advice
- Provide day-to-day resolution of ticketed level 2 IT issues (ideliver)
- Infrastructure maintenance and support, including HP servers and Cisco networks at two sites
- Coordinate IT and related contractors at both sites as required
- Purchase and replace IT hardware as required
- Management of IT maintenance contracts and agreements
- Prepare and monitor local IT budget
- IT projects and local roll-out IT updates and initiates
- Develop and deliver IT training
- Ability to work independently and with remote IT supervision
- Develop close working relationships and effectively communicate IT concepts and solutions
- Work flexible hours in order to liaise with regional and global IT teams
South Yarra Location
Didn't find the right Information Technology job for you?
Create job alert to receive Information Technology - Information Technology - IT Support - Level 1/2 jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.