Our client is seeking two (2) experienced ICT Procurement Officers to provide services to the Information and Technologies team with an immediate start at their CBD Office.
- A competitive hourly rate of $100 per hour
- Opportunity to work with one of the biggest Government Departments in QLD
This aim or this role is to represent and ensure the outcomes are equitable and competitive, in addition to providing strong contract and vendor management leadership to the separation team. The role will have a solid line to the GM Procurement, with a dotted line into IT. The ideal candidate will be able to engage in both tactical and strategic conversations and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders with strong experience across IT Procurement.
- Global Transport Organisation
- Newly created role - 6 month contract to permanent
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies across multiple categories for low value, low complexity projects.
- Attractive salary
- Flexible Working Arrangements
We are looking for an ICT Senior Sourcing Project Manager to facilitate a strategic and coordinated approach to the complex sourcing to support the delivery approach across business improvement, process change and specialist SAP and digital expertise from the market.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $125-$135k including super
- An innovate and forward thinking Government Department
Our client is currently looking for a ICT/Technology Category Manager based in the CBD location with WFH/Hybrid Flexibility.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $110-$140k + super + 5% bonus
- Work for one of Australia's leading entertainment companies
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for sourcing and developing external supply partners to deliver strategic and commercially effective solutions across a wide variety of categories including, but not limited to: IT, Facilities and Capital Works.
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Close-knit and high-performing Procurement department
In this role you will support the Project Procurement Manager to deliver exceptional high standards when it comes to buying all of the required parts for the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of rolling stock.
- Join the largest player in their industry in Australia
- Work for a globally recognized brand
This is an exciting opportunity to join a futuristic procurement team as it refocuses itself on strategic value that drives growth for the business. As the Procurement Specialist you will take pride in delivering value to your stakeholders and customers
- Join a Proud Australian owned business
- Support the procurement transformation and innovation for the business