Fantastic Fund Accountant opportunity a growing organisation with HQ in Richmond
- Fantastic Team Culture
- Career Growth Opportunities
Work as a Finance Manager in a well established organisation, taking on a key leadership role located in Melbourne CBD.
- Contract opportunity working within the local Government sector
- Leadership role working with key stakeholders
Opportunities for residential & motor Settlements Officers to join a growing lender based in Melbourne's CBDCBD.
- $60,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation & benefits
- CBD, Melbourne based
Office support is getting busier and we would love to help you build your career and find your next opportunity! Calling out to job seekers looking for TEMP Work!
- Work for a large well-known Australian organization
- Highly esteemed training structure to upskill and excel in job
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to existing clients and attracting new business. You will lead a team to grow and improve the lending side of the business.
- Build out a new team in commercial lending space
- Competitive package including bonus
Michael Page is currently recruiting for an Investment Administrator to join a growing ASX FinTech company that is based in Melbourne's CBD. This role will require an immediate start. The role could suit someone ambitious who is recently degree qualified, with 1-2 years experience or potentially someone more experienced in Investment Operations.
- ASX Listed Fin-Tech Company
Michael Page is currently recruiting for an Investment Operations Administrator to join a growing ASX FinTech company that is based in Melbourne's CBD. This role will require an immediate start.
- Immediate start
- ASX FinTech
An opportunity for a Senior Lead - Asset Transfers specialist to join a growing ASX Listed FinTech business based in Melbourne. The role will act as a liaison between Asset Transfers and the sales team, responsible for the co-ordination of high value asset transfers projects.
- ASX Listed FinTech business based in Melbourne's CBD
- Flexibility to work from home
The fundamental purpose of this role is to lead and manage infrastructure project financing, both debt and equity, for complex project finance and infrastructure developments. The role will be exciting and varied based on the project life cycle stage.
- *Opportunity to build your career and enjoy flexible working arrangements
- *Lead complex infrastructure projects with a world class team