As a Buyer you will be responsible for managing the purchasing activities for all site requirements across Australia to ensure they continue to run at an optimum level.
- Are you a talented, energetic individual that likes to bring fresh ideas
- Do you like to be proud of achieving outstanding results in a global environment
In this role you will support the Project Procurement Manager to deliver exceptional high standards when it comes to buying all of the required parts for the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of rolling stock.
- Join the largest player in their industry in Australia
- Work for a globally recognized brand
Support the Senior Buyer to source new parts, manage the operational metrics dashboard and assist in delivering purchasing goals. You will be familiar with purchasing processes, specifically metals purchasing experience will be a benefit
- Work for an industry leading OEM
- Proactively engage and work with suppliers to create value added opportunities