Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your purpose is to lead and manage the Customer Management (Sales) function for a defined group of key categories (Meat, Deli, Free Range, Small-goods & Freezer) within a major retail account, ensuring that sales, volume, revenue and budget objectives are achieved.
- Privately owned Australian business with market leading products
- Attractive Salary Package
Exciting Channel Sales Manager to mange retail and foodservice accounts ensuring all sales targets are delivered as well as overseeing Sales KPI's to drive Sales growth across the business.
- Join a high market leading FMCG organisation
- Convenient Western Sydney Location
As the Territory Manager, you will be responsible for North NSW and will identify, evaluate, acquire and maximise new business for the client. The successful candidate will manage all facets of the sales process, assist in preparation of budgets, and manage all account dealings and liaison. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to further their career in a high growth organisation with great opportunities.
- High growth market leading retailer brand
- $70,000 - $75,000 Base + 10% Super + Monthly Bonus + Company Car
As a Sales Executive in the digital agency space, you'll play a crucial role in managing sales cycles end-to-end as well as nurturing the ongoing relationships of the accounts you close. Additionally, you'll engage and build meaningful, long-term relationships with senior stakeholders at relevant retail/digital agencies.
- Newly created role with exciting growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and bonus structure
As the National Sales Manager you will be managing existing relationships with key customer accounts, whilst also working to identify and generate new business opportunities, ensuing the growth and evolution of the business and brands. Working alongside the CEO and retail department to ensure the maximisation of existing distribution opportunities and targeting major new retail clients will be the key focus of this senior position.
- Australia's fastest growing on-trend beauty brand
- Exciting growth and opportunity