As a Portfolio Category Manager, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating procurement streams within a major portfolio of Fleet, Plant and Equipment Hire to develop, implement and evaluate value for money, efficient and sustainable procurement solutions to a diverse range of regional end-users.
- Attractive salary
- Flexible Working Arrangements
As a Buyer you will be responsible for Direct and Indirect purchasing activities in the APAC region, negotiating with suppliers, management of contracts and driving innovations.
- You will be part of a diverse, inclusive, global and growing business
- A Company that offers flexibility & autonomy to its employees even before Covid
We are looking for candidates with a background in logistics transport/shipping or import/export to support the trading of plastic resin.
- Exciting opportunity to learn from an experienced Trader
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team in a company that offers job security
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced global organisation in a period of growth and Supply Chain Transformation to look after Supply planning across various categories.
- Newly created role to support Supply Chain Transformation
- Unique position to play a key part in the planning team
Engage your expert analytical skills and experience in Supply Chain in this newly created role! Reporting to the Planning Manager, this role is required to support ERP/Master data maintenance across company group and also to support regional supply chain operations by co-ordinating different activities cross-functionally, including Sales, Marketing, Quality assurance, purchasing and warehouse teams and to support roll out of other supply chain projects.
- Newly created role to support the grown of the business
- Great opportunity to commence the career within the FMCG industry
As a Senior Sourcing Specialist you will make a significant impact within the Procurement Services team by using your strategic sourcing expertise and business partnering skills for an exciting opportunity to work within a well-supported and high performing team.
- Work in a complex environment that is fast paced
- Join an award winning procurement team
As a Category Manager you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end category performance within marketing, sponsorship, printing, distribution & freight scope.
- Are you ready to become part of a world-class procurement organization?
- You will have the freedom to create transformative category strategies
As a Buyer you will be responsible for managing the purchasing activities for all site requirements across Australia to ensure they continue to run at an optimum level.
- Are you a talented, energetic individual that likes to bring fresh ideas
- Do you like to be proud of achieving outstanding results in a global environment
Take full ownership of the ANZ procurement category management and logistics strategy in alignment with regional and global strategy plans and execute those plans to provide us the best commercial benefits.
- Play a key role in the development of stakeholder relationships internationally
- You will drive accountability for ensuring compliance with procurement standa