My client who is an ASX listed company are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to support the business across their Australian and New Zealand logistics network.
- Generous remuneration package
- Work for an ASX Listed company
To provide administrative support to the supply chain, logistics planning and operation functions. Assist with the planning of parts & accessories, processing of inbound documentation by receiving, checking and verifying shipment documentation.
- 6 month contract with extension possible
- Work with a multinational manufacturer of engines
We are looking for candidates with a background in logistics transport/shipping or import/export to support the trading of plastic resin.
- Exciting opportunity to learn from an experienced Trader
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team in a company that offers job security
Two roles available including a permanent and fixed contract assignment for a business currently experiencing record results. Opportunity to work in an established procurement team and add to a high performing culture.
- Permanent Role
- Flexible Working Environment
We are looking for a Planning/Purchasing Coordinator to join our Brisbane plant based in Acacia Ridge. The company is a subsidiary of a multi-national group of companies.
- $30-$35 per hour rate
- Work for one of Australia's leading steel manufacturers
As a Buyer you will be responsible for managing the purchasing activities for all site requirements across Australia to ensure they continue to run at an optimum level.
- Are you a talented, energetic individual that likes to bring fresh ideas
- Do you like to be proud of achieving outstanding results in a global environment
Permanent job working for an international organisation in the northern suburbs. This role will see you oversee the end to end procurement function while driving process improvement.
- Permanent Role
- Northern Suburbs