Senior position to manage the overall process of sourcing, procurement and contract management for a key category of the organization
Well known organization
Great platform to leverage your experience
- PadstowTemporaryAU$40 - AU$45 per hour (AU$83,194 - AU$93,593)
The procurement specialist will be expected to demonstrate initiative in vendor management and running the end-to-end procurement process.
6 months FTC- possibility for extension
ASX Listed Company
- Brisbane CBDPermanent
Our client is looking for an experienced procurement professional to manage their procurement and commercial operations throughout the Brisbane and SE Queensland area. With this varied role, you will be working with external suppliers, negotiating terms and growing business, as well as managing commercial elements and ensuring procurement polices and procedures are upheld.
Central and southern brisbane locations
Fantastic growth and promotion possibilities
- Sydney CBDTemporaryAU$80 - AU$81 per hour (AU$166,387 - AU$168,467)
the role encompasses managing physical and human resources, prioritising, managing procurement activities with a strategic and commercial focus, and related work tasks efficiently to meet the annual Capital Works Programs.
Manage procurement processes on a diverse portfolio of construction projects
Annual budget exceeding $500M
- Sydney CBDTemporaryAU$150,000 - AU$151,000
The Commercial Manager is required to identify, implement and manage the pipeline of strategic and tactical sourcing activities across a NSW government agency.
Take ownership of the forward procurement pipeline.
Experience within ICT and Telecom procurement required.
- Southern SydneyTemporaryAU$35 - AU$45 per hour (AU$72,794 - AU$93,593)
- Supplier relationship management including but not limited to bench-marking and risk minimisation.
- Efficiently keeping up to date with purchasing raising and management.
- Breakdown and categorization of business groups and related products.
Sydney South Region
- SydneyTemporaryAU$30 - AU$40 per hour (AU$62,395 - AU$83,194)
The procurement officer will be expected to work the entire procurement process beginning with profiling categories and exploring procurement opportunities to bench-marketing within the supply market. Integrating and collaborating with suppliers in an effective and timely fashion requires exceptional communication skills and a resilient attitude. Tight schedules alongside a high-volume workload are expected.
Immediate Start - CBD Based
- Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- 6 month contract with possibility of becoming permanent.
- Sourcing lead looking at the strategic side of the procurement function for all categories in the business.
Top tier business with dominant presence in the market.
Due to expansion now looking to hire a Strategic Sourcing Lead.
- Brisbane CBDPermanent
Our client has engaged us to seek an expert senior manager in the procurement field for a role awaiting release. As head of the procurement function you will be responsible for implementing appropriate strategies and policies to ensure the effective and efficient running of the division. Leading the way as a mentor and coach, as well as being a part of the management team, responsible for strategic direction for the business.
- Southwestern SydneyTemporaryAU$550 - AU$730 per day (AU$142,989 - AU$189,785)
This government role is available to work within the ICT Contracts team of the Governments procurement function.
- Lead and manage the service contracting, performance monitoring and service development which ensures the delivery of effective business unit outcomes and client service delivery needs.
- Experience within ICT contracts management required.
- $550 - $730 per day.
Lead and manage the service contracting performance
Experience within ICT contracts management required
- Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
Coming from a background ideally in the construction of facility management space, you will be a highly operational procurement manager with the ability to take on a 'blank canvas' style position with the mandate to formalise processes around supplier KPI management, spend data management whilst managing a small team
Newly Created Position
- Southern SydneyTemporary
A local government organisation is looking for a Procurement Specialist to help guide their strategic procurement function.
- Support the business enablement of the procurement framework, policy, processes and procedures.
- Local government experience required.
Support the business enablement of the procurement framework, policy, processe
Local government experience required.
Didn't find the right Procurement & Supply Chain job for you?
Create job alert to receive Procurement Supply Chain - Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.