We are delighted to have been retained by a dynamic e-commerce organisation, to appoint an Operations Manager based at their new purpose built facility in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
- Exciting e-commerce high growth organisation
- Newly created role with broad scope
My client who is an ASX listed company are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to support the business across their Australian and New Zealand logistics network.
- Generous remuneration package
- Work for an ASX Listed company
This aim or this role is to represent and ensure the outcomes are equitable and competitive, in addition to providing strong contract and vendor management leadership to the separation team. The role will have a solid line to the GM Procurement, with a dotted line into IT. The ideal candidate will be able to engage in both tactical and strategic conversations and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders with strong experience across IT Procurement.
- Global Transport Organisation
- Newly created role - 6 month contract to permanent
To provide administrative support to the supply chain, logistics planning and operation functions. Assist with the planning of parts & accessories, processing of inbound documentation by receiving, checking and verifying shipment documentation.
- 6 month contract with extension possible
- Work with a multinational manufacturer of engines
Michael Page is recruiting a part-time Contracts Lead for a Not-for-Profit clinical trial organisation to provide professional working knowledge of contract terms to assist with review of agreements.
- Generous Remuneration Package
- Collaborative and Inclusive Team Culture
Reporting to the Head of Planner, the Junior Demand Planner Responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the overall Supply and Demand planning, continuous improvement, and maintenance of overall Demand planning, including oversight of inventory management and factory production.
- Competitive market base salary (80k-85k) plus superannuation
- Career progression & development
Seeking an Category Manager with experience in the FMCG and packaging/plastics space to come in on a full-time permanent role.
- Multinational Public Listed Company
- Unrivalled Career Progression
The role of the Senior Project Procurement Manager's primary purpose is to maximise value from suppliers through leading market intelligence, insights, best in class sourcing, contracting and category management processes to meet the needs of the project. This involves delivering new sources of value beyond cost (e.g. innovation, time to market, risk management) to drive competitiveness and customer satisfaction in a project environment. Leading and influencing critical business decisions related to project expenditures is a key factor for success in this role.
- ASX Listed Australian Company
- Flexible/Progressive Company Culture
- Low value transactional reporting and the ability to add data into documents and be sent to managers.
- Managing contract database and managing the integrity of the data in the database.
- 6 month contract role in State Government.
- Exciting opportunity to work in the Public Sector.
To assist with the Oracle software implementation which involves assisting staff with requisitions, orders and user management issues. Registration of supplier information in the Finance Web portal.
- Exciting 3 month project working at a local government council.
- Working within a culturally rich and diverse team that promotes collaboration.
A rare opportunity presents itself to an astute Continuous improvement professional with a strong record in warehouse optimisation to join this leading Australian Supply Chain and Logistics business.
- Generous Remuneration package
- Align yourself with an Australian Owned business