You will be the face of Finance for the business! You will be pivotal in helping them achieve their next strategic goals which will be extremely career leveraging. You will be responsible from everything from their monthly management packs for the board, the lodgment of their tax return through to ownership of their ERP.
- Join Australia's fastest growing beauty brand during massive growth
- Be part of a vibrant, fast paced and collaborative work environment
Michael Page Finance are excited to be exclusively supporting an established and highly respected Financial Services business who are looking to recruit a Financial Controller, based in Perth. This role will report directly into an experienced CFO and work closely with the Board to deliver on a range of financial and commercial objectives.
- Report into an experienced and passionate CFO and engage with the Board
- Excellent culture, strong tenure across the business, engagement with community
Our client is a diverse and highly regarded central department that provides services to the Parliament and Commonwealth public sector entities.
This opportunity will allow for diverse and valuable exposure to the ACT and Federal Government entities, with flexible working agreements.
- Generous salary, leading a successful team
- Flexible work schedule for the right candidate
Reporting to the Finance Director, this Financial Controller role will head up the finance team on a daily basis.
You will be involved in everything from compliance and reporting to strategic decision making and bids and tenders.
- Cutting Edge Technology and Defense Contractor
- Incredibly Complex and Unique Work
Our client is an established market-leading e-commerce company, who are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller, who can support the Managing Director with global growth initiatives, and manage a small team.
- Market leading e-commerce business
- Assist with global expansion
The Group Financial Controller will lead the finance team in Brisbane and is responsible for accurate and timely preparation of financial reports and supporting Management through interpretation and analysis as required
- Competitive Salary
- Market Leading Company
As the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for the worldwide accounting processes and systems of the business. This is a rapidly growing business with operations in Asia, US and the UK. Your role will be very dynamic and be pivotal in them achieving their strategic plans.
- Rapidly growing start-up specialising in healthcare data
- A role where you can grow and make your own team
We are looking for an aspiring Deputy Financial Controller who wants to quickly grow into the Financial Controller. You will be leading a team of ten through a massive period of growth and plan for the next steps of strategic alliance with head office. You will be taking care of all things finance from business partnering with operations through to compliance of reporting. You will be the face of finance for the organisation.
- Rapidly growing freight forwarding business looking for an aspiring FC
- Help shape and grow the finance team for success!