Work closely with the HR Manager (a fabulous manager/mentor!), to support and partner with senior leaders in this incredible national NFP.
Drive and deliver on HR projects and strategic initiatives; provide advice, coaching and practical support to the managers and employees; develop policies and procedures; navigate a complex IR landscape - 2x EA's, union involvement, diverse workforce, and more!
- 3 to 6-month tenure with an opportunity for permanency! Amazing NFP, unionised
- Work in partnership with leaders for ER, IR, advisory, strategic projects
Dealing with customers daily and gathering relevant information from them in order to help grow the business.
- Work for a growing global company
- Work as part of a supportive team
My client is local council seek an experienced HSE Officer to support the HSE Coordinator with operational and administration support related to the running of the HSE function.
- Immediate start
- 2-3 month contract with posisbility of extenion
Perfect role for you if you're seeking balance without compromising a punchy remit and the opportunity to see your work add true value!
Work both part-time and flexibly (from the office and from home), support a small team of 40 + a casual workforce of approximately 150 staff.
Generalist operational position, high autonomy but also supported (report to the HR Manager).
Rolling 12-month FTC.
- 20 - 25 hours / week. 9am - 2pm daily (ideally), Belmont location, 12 month FTC
- Generalist role! Large advisory/leadership support portion, heaps of projects!
An awarded "Employer of Choice" organisation is currently looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join their team. This will be a heavy technical role, with an opportunity to get involved in various ongoing and future planned projects.
Actively seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join a growing team within a mining organisation on a permanent basis.
- Welshpool Location
- Mining Organisation
Partner with key stakeholders and operational leaders to ensure their divisions are performing at an optimal level and aligning with the strategic direction of the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your not for profit skill-set and add value to an organisation experiencing change and growth.
- Immediate Start
- Temporary to Permanent Opportuntity
Permanent, full-time role with heaps of autonomy and a varied recruitment remit within the professional / white collar space.
Not only recruitment: deliver training to hiring managers, administer your own budget, oversee agency terms/relationships, collaborate with leadership to ensure workforce planning objectives are met, complete regular reporting.
- Broad role across recruitment, training, strategy & change management!
- Service-driven, front-facing, 180 role. Evolving business - growth & change
A true covid success story, this FMCG business based a 10-15 minute drive north of Perth CBD has experienced rapid multi-channel growth and as a result is hiring a key role as the 2ic to the Executive Finance Manager and the remainder of the business.
- Rapidly growing business
- Great office culture with a flexible approach
Operating as a Financial Accountant, reporting to the CFO, this role has full responsibility for all transactions and month end procedures. The role of Financial Accountant covers all aspects of finance and works in partnership with the CFO to guide the business's future growth.
- High growth organisation, with ambitious future expansion plans.
- Adding tangible value back to WA's argicultural sector
Apply your strength in internal recruitment to support this brilliant organisation to secure top talent in the research, corporate services and technical arenas.
Utilise your HR skill set to draw up contracts (4 - 5 awards in play), and provide advice to staff around pay, employment conditions and contract changes. Support the wider HR team of 5 for general HR administration and coordination.
- 6-month FTC with opportunity for permanency! Recruitment focus + HR support
- Sophisticated, research-driven organisation. Team of 5, great career step!
Support the HR Team for multiple mini-projects in the HR Administration space, to help them get back on track and up to date!
- 4 - 6 month role - project work + general HR support to current team
- Fabulous government agency, diverse role, high-autonomy, great hourly rate!
This is a broad Finance Manager role in an organisation that makes a difference. With full responsibility for the finance function, there is a great level of variety and autonomy in this role.
- Centrally located
- Growing age care organisation
Responsible for growing market share and brand perception to be #1 commercial brand for backpack vacuum cleaners with a current focus in Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Samoa and Tonga), United Kingdom, Europe, Canada and America, achieving exceptional customer satisfaction and high revenue generation.
- Working with an industry leader with worldwide market coverage
- Develop your career in a growth company
Utilise your generalist HR skill-set to support a large business unit for ER, IR, group performance & training, workforce planning & recruitment, strategic projects, leadership coaching, transactional HR work, organisational development and more!
- Take ownership of all HR activities for 1 significant business unit, nationally
- Wider team of 3, flexible working, Australian owned/operated - in global markets
My client is seeking an experienced HSQE Advisor based in the Perth office with occasional site travel
- Full time permanent position
- Perth based
A not for profit that changes the lives of those it serves, this is a broad Finance Manager role in an organisation that makes a difference. With full responsibility for the finance function, there is a great level of variety and autonomy in this role.
- Rapidly expanding 'for purpose' organisation
- Permanent role, start ASAP!
Oversee recruitment for approximately 400 personnel, including a fluctuating casual workforce. Manage hiring from workforce planning through to probation reviews.
Provide support and advice to leaders for performance and case management, disciplinaries, and to the general workforce in the IR space for awards and industrial agreements.
Update policies and procedures and drive projects in both the HR & recruitment space.
- Own recruitment & onboarding, provide support in ER, IR, & HR-oriented projects
- Amazing Australian business, SOR location, tight-knit team, fabulous manager
IT Business Analyst
- 12 Month Fixed term Contract
- West Perth Location
Apply your skills & experience in leadership, complex rostering and workforce planning and scheduling to succeed here!
Manage a dynamic, diverse casual workforce of 700 + staff, across 42 sites.
Ongoing analysis of resourcing capability to get ahead of upcoming tenders and projects and ensure staffing needs are met.
Sit on the Shared Services Leadership Team.
- Lead 3 rostering coordinators to juggle 700 FTE, for 42 sites - top tier clients
- Act as conduit between HR & Recruitment for workforce planning / pipelines