An exciting opportunity for a Property Manager at the start of their career looking to progress in the commercial property sector. The company will support you with a brand new portfolio for you to both build and manage across mixed assets.
- Junior Property Management opportunity
- Brand new portolfio - Opportunity to build your own
This role will manage a mixed asset portfolio of Retail/Commercial/Industrial with extensive administration support.
- Commercial Property Managament
- Reputable brand and company credibility
A rare opportunity for a Senior Property Manager/Officer with either commercial or resi experience to build a career in the public sector.
- Sought after opportunity in the Public Sector
- Competitive salary package + benefits
An Asset Management and Property job, to oversee the management of building assets, operational equipment, leases and fleet, for a world-renowned retail company. This job will be best suited for a team player who's hungry to deliver outstanding service to his/her stakeholders.
- This is a leadership role for someone who values people as their #1 asset
- An exciting role encompassing facilities & asset management, leasing and fleet
A Property and Assets Manager job for a large-scale retail company, who invests heavily into producing high-quality products for the Australian marketplace, as well as international counterparts.
- A high-paying salary with autonomy in decision-making!
- A diverse role that will challenge and engage you daily
Building Manager - 2 - 3 years building management experience ideally on Large-scale serviced apartment properties.
- Joint a stable and secure, top tier developer with and outstanding reputation
- Clearly mapped out career development plan and a colabrative inclusive culture
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and ambitious Facilities Coordinator to join the Property Management team for a long-standing client. You will be responsible for the management of all the property assets, ensuring that the significant heritage sites are well maintained and utilised effectively and efficiently.
- Exciting opportunity with long-term career progression pathways
- Full responsibility of the management of significant, heritage sites in Sydney