Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary on a permanent part-time or full-time basis to provide high level support to a Partner and a number of lawyers. In addition to the general day to day secretarial duties, this role will also be responsible for client reporting to major Government Clients.
- Excellent career development and training provided
- Leverage your legal secretarial experience at a leading Australian Law Firm
Page Group has multiple exciting opportunities to join the first data sharing regulator in the Australian Government. Working in the Office of National Data Commissioner within in the Prime Minister and Cabinet will allow you to have a real impact on the Australian public.
- Join a central agency team that makes real change for Australians.
- Multiple and varied opportunities across the ONDC in Prime Minister & Cabinet
Contribute to the delivery of a once-in-a-generation project with significant public interest by providing legal advice and support, governance, and engage with stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. Experience in Freedom of Information and Privacy will be suitable and these skills are transferable to this position.
- 3 year fixed-term contract at VPS Level 5
- Help deliver a transformational city project designed to improve lives
The primary focus of the position is to manage the legal risk of the organisation working alongside the team. The Legal Counsel will work closely and proactively partner with the divisions to provide strategic legal advice. The position provides a wide range of legal services either directly or by engaging external law firms as appropriate.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Working closely with a wider team with a positive and flexible culture