Michael Page are pleased to release the Marketing State of Play study for the Australian market in conjunction with our partners, Arktic Fox.
The research, which has been compiled from a survey completed by over 230 Australian leaders, provides detailed insight into what is occurring within marketing departments across the country.
In a time of substantial change, the report helps marketers to assess performance against peers and determine how to more effectively navigate the challenges ahead to deliver on core business objectives.
The report explores;
- The core challenges marketers are grappling with in the current climate
- The prominent skills and capability gaps present within marketing teams
- How marketing teams are driving performance and efficiency
- The trend on in-housing down under
- The size and scale of budget cuts from COVID, and budgeting approaches
- MarTech challenges and investment levels and much more
Complete the form to access your copy of Marketing State of Play 2021: An Australian Study.