Exciting opportunity for a recently or part-qualified Assistant Accountant to join a market leader within the Hospitality industry.
- Fantastic Culture
- Stable Industry
A rare opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join an ASX-listed manufacturer in Melbourne's eastern suburbs. The purpose of this role is to provide support to the business by processing and recording everyday transactions, maintaining records of financial transactions and producing month end accounts for review.
- ASX-listed company experience
- Competitive hourly rate
Our client is a privately owned property development company, with an opportunity available within their finance team based in the CBD of Melbourne. They have a vacancy for a highly motivated finance professional to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business and assist with the end to end accounting function, including the commercial aspects to drive business performance.
- Career Development
- Role Diversity
Immediate start available for a motivated assistant accountant who wants to grow their career with a leading manufacturing organisation
- On-site parking
- Career growth opportunities
Our client is a globally listed Technology business, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne CBD team. They have a newly created position for a highly motivated finance professional to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business and assist with the preparation of month end reports, bank reconciliations and management of financial data.
- Global Exposure
- Work Life Balance
Fantastic opportunity for a newly or part-qualified Assistant Accountant to join a leading facilities management & services organisation.
- Large-scale orgsanisation based in Melbourne
- Internal career-progression opportunities
Exciting Assistant Accountant role working for a well-known Australian icon with fantastic career opportunities.
A great opportunity to working in a family business culture with a competitive salary and convenient Western Sydney location.
- Exciting Assistant Accountant role working for a well-known Australian icon.
- Fantastic career opportunities.
This is a great long term contract opportunity with a well-known company in Melbourne's North-Western suburbs. The role would suit a part qualified Assistant Accountant looking for a position with a broad-scope and room for progression.
- Immediate start
- 12 month contract role with the view to permanency
This is a great opportunity to work in a broad Assistant Accountant role for a Global market leader in their field who are passionate about being the innovators in the sector. You will be working closely and mentored by an experienced Finance Manager in a friendly supportive team based environment.
- Opportunity to work in a broad Assistant Accountant role for a market leader
- Ideal Western Sydney location
Assisting our client's finance team with all aspects of the finance function across the entire group.
Position will commence as a three month contract with an opportunity for extension.
- Well regarded industry leader
- On-site parking
As a top-ranked and established construction company, my client is looking for an Assistant Accountant to undertake a wide variety of financial tasks. This position is a six month contract and will report directly to the Senior Financial Accountant.
- The chance to work at one of Australia's leading construction companies
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced and rewarding team environment
Exciting opportunity for a motivated Assistant Accountant to join an Multinational business.
- Multinational Organisation
- Immediate Start Available
As we enter the 2021 market, Michael Page Finance has partnered with numerous businesses around Perth who are seeking enthusiastic and energetic Assistant Accountants to join their team.This is an expression of interest for any Assistant/Junior Accountants who are looking for new opportunities!
- Work for a growing business
An incredible opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to take on a new challenge in their career. This role has clear progression with the first 18 months to senior accounting role and ultimately a Corporate Finance Manager position after 2 years.
- Excellent opportunity in a leading Australian property business
- Rapidly growing company with clear career progression
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant with reconciliations experience to join a well-known brand in the not-for-profit space. The role will start as a 6-month contract with the potential for permanency.
- Looking for a Finance Officer with reconciliations experience
- Opportunity to work for a global brand
An opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to begin work in a leading retail business located centrally in Melbourne's CBD. My client is looking for a dynamic & well-polished individual to join their continuously growing & high-paced environment.
- Global ASX company located in Melbourne's CBD
- Opportunity for training and development with high performing mentors
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a global and well-known brand on a 12-month contract. The full-time role is based out in Melbourne's eastern suburbs with a view to permanency.
- Rare opportunity to work in a global company
- Competitive remuneration and room for advancement
An incredible opportunity to join a supportive and dynamic Finance team who are trusted and valued business partners. This broad Assistant Accountant role will be an integral part of the continued growth of the company.
- Join a fun, fast paced and growing business
- Global alcohol distribution company representing famous brands
Fantastic newly created junior systems role for an accountant/assistant accountant who is passionate about a career in IT/Systems. Interesting projects and roll-outs - Engage with Finance and IT team.
- Interesting & varied role within a growing Australian brand
- Multiple projects and close engagement with Finance and IT leadership team