Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Business Analyst to join the YMCA.
- Fantastic Team Culture
- Business Partnering Position
The client requires a Business Analyst to join the team immediately for 12 months. The right candidate will complete important tasks including project management, process improvements and creating workshops where you will improve stakeholders process within the finance team to become more streamline.
- 12 month fixed term contract - Immediate start.
- Apply if you have good process improvement experience.
The client needs a Business Analyst to join the team for 3 months on a part time basis where they will be working 3 days a week.
- 3 month Fixed Term Contract - Part Time - Immediate Start
- A large forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
Michael Page Finance have partnered with a Technology business in Perth who require a Financial Analyst to assist with a range of reporting and analytical projects. This role will start as an initial 2-3 month contract with the potential for extension or permanency.
- Unique business in the technology sector who are seeing exciting growth
- Unstructured role, excellent for somebody who enjoys variety
Global FMCG business is looking for an experienced analyst to join as a FP&A Lead. Great oppurtunity to work across the entire business.
- Global Company
Focused on partnering with the commercial business executives, your role as Finance Analyst will see you liaising with key internal stakeholders in a hands on role. With in depth analysis and reporting, this role reports to the FP&A Manager and is key to delivering meaningful and accurate reporting to drive business decisions, mergers & acquisitions, and profitability.
- Join one of Canberra's fastest growing companies
- Support the commercial team with analysis and reporting in a hands on role
Large construction business looking for a Finance Analyst to come on board to analyse project profitability and performance. Work closely with Senior Stakeholders and Operations.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Work Closely with Operations
The role of the Pricing Analyst within our clients business is to support the commercial operations and pricing infrastructure that facilitates the execution and management of customer pricing.
- Join a high performing pricing team with opportunities for further progression
- Work for one of the most recognisable brands in Australia
High growth FMCG business looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the team to support Sales and Marketing to help drive business performance.
- High Growth Company
- Work Closely with Senior Leaders