This client facing role is an integral part of the team and will appeal to those with strong communication, client service skills and a high level of self-motivation and attention to detail. The Business Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients to contribute to a successful overall implementation experience through the combination of product knowledge, product training and project management.
- Work with an experienced team and directly witness your impact on the business
- A great salary and setting for career growth within the ideal environment
A hands-on and much fulfilling Business Analyst role in one of Australia's foremost medication management providers in the aged-care sector.
- *Working with a supportive and inclusive organization with a meaningful purpose.
- *Remote working and flexible work arrangements.
Our client is a leading insurance organisation based in Australia, who are currently working on a large program which has led to them requiring some additional skills sets, to ensure they hit a upcoming deadline. They are seeking an individual who can work autonomously and hit the ground running.
- Immediate Start - 6-month contract
- Insurance - Compliance Project
This is a pivotal role for this Oil and Gas company based in Brisbane.
Through market and trend analysis you will enable the business to make informed and smart decisions about investment opportunities that will impact long term strategy.
You will also support commercial and contract negotiations with existing and new business.
- Oil and Gas Developer and Producer
- Massively influence the entire company on new business and projects
This is an opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to work with the Project Managers, business unit leaders and cross-functional team members and ensure that the business and functional requirements for technology projects are agreed, documented, and delivered through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Hybrid work environment
- Progressive work culture
An exciting opportunity for a Sn Business Analyst to work with one of the leading education companies by being a part of multiple projects in transformation and transitioning to new systems
- Work alongside an innovative leader in the market
- Competitive day rate with immediate start
Our client, a large retail organisation, require a Senior Business Analyst to support multiple projects on a 6-month contract.
- Work with a high profile retail client
- Multiple opportunities available
Reporting into the Head of IT, this is a rewarding opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst-SAP to join a global manufacturing and technology company.
- *Competitive day rate with immediate start.
- *Hybrid working arrangements.
This opportunity will suit a Business Analyst with 3+ years commercial experience who has previous exposure to RFP negotiations and contract renewals. This is an initial 6 month daily rate contract starting in the next two weeks.
- Initial 6 month role with potential extension
- Melbourne CBD organisation with hybrid working available
A Business Analyst job for an Integration project in State Government, to identify current business processes and opportunities for improvement using the SIF data model.
- Use your skillset to make powerful recommendations
- A high paying daily rate
Our client, a large retail organisation, require a Senior Business Analyst to support a new squad developing an iOS and AOS app across multiple brands. The role will be a 6-month contract with a view to extend alongside the project.
- Work for a large Australian brand
- Work on an interesting mobile development project
A Senior Business Analyst role in A government Department, to deliver a revamped technology platform, for improved management and administration of fines.
This role will give you an opportunity to work on exciting projects that most departments simply cannot offer, due to the unique nature of the work.
- Lucrative daily rate between $800 - $1,000 per day
- 12 month contract with high chance of extension
A unique, high-paying Business Analyst contract role, to work on IT application and integration projects. This job will focus on Oracle ERP and Oracle PBCS.
- OUTSTANDING leadership and team culture
- Make a real difference to the community - this is important work