Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Business Analyst to join the YMCA.
- Fantastic Team Culture
- Business Partnering Position
The client requires a Business Analyst to join the team immediately for 12 months. The right candidate will complete important tasks including project management, process improvements and creating workshops where you will improve stakeholders process within the finance team to become more streamline.
- 12 month fixed term contract - Immediate start.
- Apply if you have good process improvement experience.
A leading Australian retail organisation has a fantastic opportunity for Business Analysts or Process Analysts who have experience within supply chain and/or retail. A terrific daily rate is on offer for this 6 month contract and there may be potential for extension.
- Experience within supply chain and/or retail is essential
- Initial six month contract with excellent daily rate & opportunity for extension
The client needs a Business Analyst to join the team for 3 months on a part time basis where they will be working 3 days a week.
- 3 month Fixed Term Contract - Part Time - Immediate Start
- A large forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
We are currently on the hunt for experienced Business Analysts to join a key client in a number of different business units. If you have experience as a business-centric Business Analyst, please get in contact immediately.
- Exciting position for a business-facing BA
- Attractive daily rate and opportunity for extension
A CBD-based education provider is seeking an experienced Senior BA or Lead BA to join the organisation on a permanent basis. The role is offering a salary of $130-140,000 and will suit a candidate who has a strong technical background and the ability to build excellent working relationships with business stakeholders.
- Attractive salary on offer of $130-140k
- CBD based position with flexible working arrangements
A highly-regarded ASX-listed company is seeking a highly-skilled Technical Business Analyst with data experience to join their business in an on-going contract capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a tier-one organisation as they continue through an exciting transformation period.
- 6 month contract
- ASX-listed organisation
A highly-regarded ASX-listed company is seeking a Technical Business Analyst with Scrum Master experience to join their business in an on-going contract capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a tier-one organisation as they continue through an exciting transformation period.
- Extensive Agile and AWS experience required
- Long term contract with an immediate start
A leading ASX-listed Australian retailer is about to launch into an exciting digital transformation project which will see it set an industry standard from a technology perspective. They have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Business Analyst who will bring extensive retail and implementation experience. You will assume the role as Senior BA on a number of retail transformation projects.
- ASX-listed retail organisation that offers career progression
- Flexible working arrangements with a south-eastern suburbs office
This is a rare opportunity for a business-facing Senior Business Analyst with cost optimisation experience to join a global organisation in a newly created, permanent position. A fantastic salary is on offer, as is the opportunity to engage with high-level business executives through advanced data analytics and presentations.
- Permanent position with salary of $140k
- Exciting role engaging with senior executives through data analytics
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to join a tier-one organisation on a 12 month contract. This role will be commencing as soon as possible and has an attractive daily rate on offer.
- 12 month daily rate contract with potential extension
- Join a highly regarded ASX-listed organisation
A highly-regarded ASX-listed company is seeking a highly-skilled Senior Business Analyst with extensive SalesForce experience to join their business in an initial 6 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a tier-one organisation as they continue through an exciting transformation period.
- Initial 6 month contract with an ASX-listed organisation
- Attractive daily rate and flexible working arrangements
Global FMCG business is looking for an experienced analyst to join as a FP&A Lead. Great oppurtunity to work across the entire business.
- Global Company
Large construction business looking for a Finance Analyst to come on board to analyse project profitability and performance. Work closely with Senior Stakeholders and Operations.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Work Closely with Operations
High growth FMCG business looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the team to support Sales and Marketing to help drive business performance.
- High Growth Company
- Work Closely with Senior Leaders
Excellent opportunity to join a growing FMCG business as a Planner/Analyst on a temp to perm basis to support the Supply Chain team whilst they embark on an exciting Supply Chain Transformation. You will be responsible for supporting with Replenishment, Allocation, Demand Planning and analysis across numerous categories.
- Work for one of the fastest growing Australian owned FMCG companies
- 6 months contract with a view to permanency