- Melbourne CBDTemporary
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Provide 1st level support to users in response to desktop support requests/queries
- Remote support/backup coverage for offices across Australia
- Log and document all IT issues
- Own and manage the escalation of desktop problems to 2nd level support or vendors
- Perform desktop PC builds and hardware repairs (vendor co-ordination if required)
- Coordinate testing and deployment of new applications/upgrades
- Coordinate and maintain support documentation
- Maintain WAR hardware and ensure preparation for BCP
- Develop technical skills & business knowledge to increase value-add services to the business units
Didn't find the right Information Technology job for you?
Create job alert to receive Business Services - Information Technology - IT Support - Level 1 jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.