A hands-on CFO and finance leader is required for a small but growing technology business. With a market leading SaaS platform, the organisation is poised for continued success and sustainable growth, both nationally and internationally.
- Outstanding senior leadership opportunity with an industry leader
- Strategic Business Partner to the CEO and leadership team
An opportunity to join a well known mining services business with diverse operations.
- Highly successful mining services business
- Growing Australian operations
Our client is a profitable mining services business, with a clear vision for growth, achieved through a commitment to understanding and servicing client needs.
- Global Mining Services business
- Growing Australian operations with a blue chip client base
Our client, an international school based in Bahrain is looking to hire a Finance Director to lead their finance department.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading International School based in Bahrain
- Excellent career progression
This is an exciting opportunity for a transformational senior finance leader, committed to inspiring innovation and excellence at The Australian National University (ANU).
- Are you looking for an opportunity to add value to a world-class organisation?
- Do you have a curious mind which helps you drive improvement and change?
Operating as a 2ic to the CEO, this senior leadership position will oversee the Finance, RiskManagement & Commercial Strategy of the organisation. You will have extensive exposure to the Board of Directors, Vendors and Major Customers.
- High profile industry association
- Purpose lead organisation
A long term contract for Head of Corporate Services working for a NFP based just outside of Perth CBD, with parking on site.
- Long Term Parental Leave Contract
- Work for Perth Festival
Working for a large Global leader with great career progression.
Broad role reporting to the CFO.
- Working for a large Global leader
- Great path for career progression.
Reporting into the CFO based in APAC you will oversee all accounting, finance, taxation, analysis and reporting across the ANZ region.
- Lead finance role across Australia & New Zealand
- High growth luxury retail brand that are expanding further in ANZ
Exciting Management Accountant position reporting to the Finance Director, where you will rely on the shared synergies throughout the business, to build a flexible framework to aid strategic decision making.
- Newly created position working for a global market leading organisation
- Convenient Western Sydney location
Supporting the Deputy CFO Financial Operations to manage specific Finance related change activities. You will need to analyse current processes and systems, identify problems and opportunities for improvement and then liaise with the relevant parties to ensure changes are actioned and benefits delivered.
- Join a leading university as a Finance Change Manager on a contract basis
- Interesting and diverse remit, mainly focused around business analysis
The Senior Financial Officer is responsible for working closely with the Finance Manager and CFO to deliver accurate reconciliation of all accounts payable and receivable for the company.
- National commercial firm with an established presence in canberra
- Hands on role within a close-knit and dedicated team
Michael Page Finance are partnering with a growing Perth business who are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst on a permanent basis. This role will work closely with the CFO and other areas of the business to drive value through PowerBi dashboarding, commercial analysis and business improvement.
- Highly flexible role, choose when you work from home or in office
- Mix of data analytics, business improvement and commercial analysis
The role of the Senior Business Analyst initiatives upholds the perspective of the CFO group while serving the University objectives through supporting the functional and University initiatives. It looks to drive solutions in enabling University's vision and objectives.
- Enjoy a diverse remit in an interactive role dealing with senior stakehoders
- Utilise your well developed consultancy, project management and strategy skills
The role of the Senior Business Analyst initiatives upholds the perspective of the CFO Group while serving the University objectives through supporting the functional and University initiatives. It looks to drive solutions in enabling the University's vision and objectives.
- Apply your well honed consultancy, project management and strategy skills
- Apply these skills in a highly flexible environment with high social impact
Join this market leader in the financial services sector, leading a large accounting, controllership and FP&A function of 15+ FTE. Work closely with the Group CFO and manage a team of finance leaders to deliver accurate and reliable financials, business partnering and analysis of results and performance.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Senior Finance Leadership position overseeing Accounting, Controlling & FP&A
An opportunity for a Cost Accountant to join a growing finance team within a food manufacturing organisation in Melbourne. This will be a wide-scoped role for a high-achieving, intelligent candidate who will have exposure to a wide range of stakeholders across the business including the CEO, CFO and operations. The role will build costing models and templates for the new site that was acquired recently. There may be some occasional travel to the site.
- $80,000 - $130,000 p.a. based on experience/skills
- Immediate start temp role with view to transition into permanent
An established local council are hiring for a Management Accountant role to join the finance team. This role reports to the CFO directly and will oversee a small finance team. The candidate will be actively involved and support the preparation of the annual budget, forecasting, monthly reporting, quarterly reports, annual reports and performance monitoring.
- Finance leadership opportunity with a Local Council
- Regionally based in the Gippsland area