Established ASX listed wholesaler and retailer based in Western Sydney.
Critical part in the growth of the team.
- Established ASX listed wholesaler and retailer based in Western Sydney.
- Critical part in the growth of the team.
An opportunity for a Cost Accountant to join a growing finance team within a food manufacturing organisation in Melbourne. This will be a wide-scoped role for a high-achieving, intelligent candidate who will have exposure to a wide range of stakeholders across the business including the CEO, CFO and operations. The role will build costing models and templates for the new site that was acquired recently. There may be some occasional travel to the site.
- $80,000 - $130,000 p.a. based on experience/skills
- Immediate start temp role with view to transition into permanent
Accountable for the timely and accurate recording, reporting and planning of all financial aspects of the Company's cost of goods sold and inventory costs. This includes the ongoing review and analysis of underlying manufacturing and sourcing activities for recording accuracy, variance to targets and continuous improvement on internal processes. Provide input and assistance to routine, remedial and improvement activities that impact these cost areas.
- Fantastic opportunity in commercial finance with a market leading brand
- High level of exposure to senior stakeholders as the Operations Analyst
Our client is a globally recognised food manufacturer with a stable of household names currently being produced. They have recently acquired a new business and are looking for an experienced fiance professional who loves partnering with production and sales to drive business performance.
- Great Company Culture
- Work closely with senior stakeholders
You will be providing Management Accounting services to the supporting manufacturing departments and assist with the cost accounting activities within the WA factories. You will also engage and support the internal management team with business decisions and business plans.
- Opportunity for career progression within an experienced finance team
- Competitive remuneration package