With a focus on employment outcomes, contribute to the development and delivery of learning resources and assessments with 5 positions available at various locations across Victoria. Please see below 'What's on Offer' for education areas and locations.
- Develop, deliver learning resources and assessments
- Salary ranges from $80.40 to $86.86 p.h
General administrative role providing regional support to education systems in Victoria.
Working from the office 5 days a week and based in the North Eastern region.
- Great opportunity to get into the Victorian Public Sector
- Hourly rate VPS3 contract until the end of October
Work as a Senior Finance Business Partner in a well established organisation that provides leading education and training programs located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Contract opportunity working with a Government owned institute
- Leadership role supporting key stakeholders
Conduct vocational counselling sessions with students and develop individual learning plans for students. Establish career goals and how these can be achieved through industry work and education.
- Part-time, fixed-term position until December 2022
- Establish effective vocational development pathways for students
As a Bid Writer, you will be responsible for developing and writing content for small to significant tenders/grants/proposals in the education, training and employment market.
- Exciting new opportunity to work for an education service provider
- Reporting directly to the GM and working across several teams
An opportunity for a marketing generalist to work with an incredible marketing team within the vocational education sector.
- WFH Flexibility
- Competitive salary and additional company benefits