- Brisbane CBDTemporary
Our client is seeking to engage a Business Analyst to work for one of the largest global mining organisations, based in Brisbane CBD across an exciting and engaging program of work.
Brisbane CBD Based
Work within a large Global Mining Organisation
This technically progressive, global business is looking to expand their local team of top tier software developers in line with continued growth.
Top tier technical environment | Latest technologies
Globally recognised enterprise business enjoying rapid growth
- Perth CBDTemporaryAU$115,000 - AU$120,000
Working with internal & external providers on information security requirements; intervening to ensure all met & providing thought leadership.
Initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Develop & Execute IS Security Policy
- Eastern Suburbs PerthTemporary
A fantastic opportunity to manage a Service Delivery stream with responsibility for the governance, performance and co-ordination of IT solution service delivery for a large business critical program based in the Pilbara.
Initial 6month contract with possible long term extension
Highly competitive day rate
- Melbourne CBDTemporary
Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Support Officer who has experience with IBM Tivoli Netcool Configuration Manager and is available immediately on a 6 month temporary contract.
6 month temporary contract with view of extension
- Perth CBDPermanent
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading service provider as it continues to diversify and grow. As a result of a number of recent contract wins there is now several permanent opportunities available for experience network and systems engineers to join this organisation on a FIFO roster to service global resource businesses.
FIFO Opportunity- 2 on 2 off roster
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer with broad development experience who'll be responsible for developing existing Xilinx FPGA, embedded Linux and web application using Verilog/VHDL, C++, Linux, Arm, SQL, PHP, and Java Script.
FPGA development desirable
- Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
A large Australian based Multinational Corporation based in Melbourne looking for an IT Communications Officer to join their team for an immediate start 3 month temporary contract with view of extension. Previous experience with communications around IT rollouts and integrations is highly advantageous.
3 month temporary contract with view of extension
- Northern Suburbs PerthPermanentAU$90,000 - AU$105,000
Exciting Digital Transformation
- Eastern Suburbs PerthPermanent
An exciting opportunity to take ownership over the governance, performance and provision of service delivery for SAP across a large well established resources business.
Initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Innovative and Challenging Environment
- South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
As the IT Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing IT policies and strategies and ensuring the IT infrastructure supports current and future business needs. Maintain a rolling 3-year IT business strategy in line with requirements of business stakeholders.
- Manage the IT requirements associated with system upgrades, new systems and business tools (e.g. M3/Movex ERP, sales force CRM, SharePoint, eforms and other business tools)
- Business partner with key department heads and stakeholders to provide timely IT support and guidance.
- Managing the installation of hardware, applications, and systems in line with planned timelines and costs.
- Developing plans and schedules for the acquisition and installation of equipment, including transition from old to new procedures.
- Managing the overall infrastructure, hardware and software needs of the company, in line with the company strategy and budgets.
- Keeping informed of new technology developments in hardware and software, making recommendations to management.
- Determining appropriate change to effect improvements, reduce costs and enhance efficiency.
- Providing the IT Service Desk operation.
- Directing the communications, network, and server infrastructure of the company.
- Directing the disaster recovery operation and procedure.
- Directing the software environment of the company.
- Managing the BI and reporting systems, including report writing (Cognos, SQL)
- Ensure the IT Infrastructure and GL is documented.
- Provide effective leadership based on the organisations values of integrity, excellence, team work commitment and quality.
- Ensure work is conducted in an ethical manner and all company assets are used safely, competently and not misused.
- Actively pursue continuous improvement in business processes and develop/maintain safe work methods.
- Comply with the organisations Code of Conduct, Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures and relevant legislative requirements.
- Any other work as required by the CFO and GM Central Services that is safe, legal and the individual is competent to undertake.
Do you want to work for a number one supplier in Australia?
Do you want to work in the South East?
- Perth CBDPermanentAU$100,000 - AU$110,000
One of Perth's industry leading organisations is in need of a Business Intelligence Developer. Using the latest tools in Business Intelligence you will provide key information and analysis to a number of stakeholders across the business.
- Melbourne CBDTemporary
Work for a major Utilities business based in the heart of Melbourne. This is a rare opportunity for those that have had experience with SAP IS-U and Device Management skills. You will act as a go-to Subject Matter Expert over the course of an implementation process.
Work for a leading IT consultancy firm across Asia Pacific.
Atttractive, project based, daily rate contract.
- Southern Suburbs PerthPermanentAU$85,000 - AU$100,000
One of Australia's most recognised brands is seeking a self-starting Full-Stack Developer to join their well-established development team. You will be integral to the development of key business applications that ensure this company continues to the be the market leader it is today.
Didn't find the right Information Technology job for you?
Create job alert to receive Energy Natural Resources - Information Technology jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.