An exciting and fast-paced role as a Financial Accountant has emerged. My client is looking for a hardworking and driven candidate with future leadership qualities.
- Excellent career progression within supportive team environment
- $80,000-$90,000+super, great company benefits
Working in liaison with and reporting to an experienced Financial Controller this role is brilliant for an ambitious individual looking to expand their career. You will be responsible for the oversight of the highest quality account services to support the Finance Shared Services function.
- Rewarding field focused on empowering individuals to grow through education
- Work closely with SFA & FC in a rapidly expanding company
Be responsible for the financial and management accounting functions within the business. Gain exposure to financial modelling and develop your skills through the mentorship of senior accounting professionals.
- Work with and be mentored by an elite CFO from the investment banking space
- Gain exposure to all facets of the accounting process
Report into the Finance Manager as an Assistant Accountant focusing on bank reconcilliations, month-end journals and Accounts Recievable.
- Work for a prestigious and recognised Brand
- Directly report into the Finance Manager
Your responsibility is to maintain the finance records across the business in Australia. You will also be involved in the records of sales trusts and communicating with clients and stakeholders.
- Work for a prestigious and globally recognised company
- Huge potential for career growth and progression
As the Finance Manager you will have end to end responsibility for all accounting and financial matters across all properties and entities across Australia. You will be the lead finance person across the region and be responsible for coaching, developing and managing the accounting team.
- End to end finance role, ideal for 2nd mover stepping up
- Global commercial real estate business that are expanding in Australia