One of Australia's most iconic brands is looking for a passionate Financial Accountant to work in a truly unique environment. If you love to interact with various stakeholders in a collaborative environment this is the role for you.
- Global Organisation
- Work Life Balance
The business is a local council located in the N. Suburbs Melbourne. This role is a newly created opportunity and will work in a team of 4 in the Financial Reporting division. The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified or finalist that has experience across financial accounting and ideally asset reporting.
The role is a 3 days per week (0.6) opportunity that will require a mix of office and home working.
- Part-time finance opportunity working within the local government sector
- A newly created opportunity working in a hybrid financial reporting role
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a large-scale and highly dynamic organisation in the Eastern suburbs.
- Fantastic Team Culture
- Career Growth Opportunities
An industry leader and a high performing team who celebrates success. With headquarters in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne, My client is a well-known prestigious private company that stands well and truly above their competition. They pride themselves on their positive & supportive culture, making this a rare opportunity for this candidate to join this growing company.
- Permanent role in the inner Northern suburbs
- Well-rounded role with commercial elements
Searching for an experienced Financial Accountant to oversee all financial data and produce accurate financial reports and statements for the organisation.
- Financial Accounting role, looking for someone with excellent technical skills
- Work as part of a strong team who value great interpersonal communications
As a Financial Accountant, you will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager. The preparation of financial statements and reporting will constitute a large part of your role.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow within an experienced finance team
- Competitive remuneration package
A rare opportunity has become available for a qualified Financial Accountant to join a growing FMCG organisation in Melbourne's south-east on a 12-month FTC. The role is a hybrid of financial and management accounting and will report into the Financial Controller.
- Experience with a renowned FMCG company
- 12-month FTC
Immediate start for a Financial Accountant (+5 years experience)
- Immediate Start
- 3 month contract
Our client is a highly regarded private family office, with an opportunity available within their Melbourne team. They have a vacancy for a highly motivated finance professional to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business and assist with a diverse range of accounting duties and industry portfolios.
- Job Security
- Role Diversity
Our client is an established agricultural company, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne CBD team. They have a vacancy for a highly motivated finance professional to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business and assist with the preparation of financial reports, statutory reports, taxation and analysis.
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Role Diversity
Growing market leader based in Western Sydney.
Work for an innovative and exciting company.
- Growing market leader based in Western Sydney.
- Work for an innovative and exciting company.
Based in our Brisbane HQ, and reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will assume an important role in assisting the Financial Controller in delivering timely, reconciled financial statements across my clients group of entities.
- 3 month contract
- Opportunity to move to permanet role
Michael Page has partnered with a leading Management Services company based north of Perth who are looking to add a Financial Accountant to their ranks.
- Great leadership team
- Growth opportunity
To provide financial, analytical and production support to the Western Sydney site. Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager to deliver a collaborative approach to the site's results working with the Plant Manager, Platform Leaders, Production Facilitators and manufacturing operations employees.
- Excellent temp to perm opportunity
- Apply if you have financial accounting experience within a manufacturing set up
Newly created role for an ambitious Financial Accountant to join a business that has plans to double in size. Interesting projects and a broad scope of opportunity.
- Perfect role for a Big 4 first mover
- Company set for major growth and in a position to take market share
Want to work in a fun and dynamic environment for a market leader.
Large organisation with a friendly culture and work life balance.
- Want to work in a fun and dynamic environment for a market leader.
- Large organisation with a friendly culture and work life balance.
This is an exciting temporary Financial Accountant contract position which has the potential to become permanent. Working with a highly recognisable organisation, who are well known for offering its staff fantastic career progression opportunities. You will also will be joining a market leader.
- Exciting temporary position working for a growing listed organisation
- Temporary to Permanent position
An opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest Agriculture organisations, which will allow for exceptional career progression opportunities as well as job security in an ever changing landscape.
- CBD Location
- Learning & Development
Exciting newly created position for a highly motivated finance professional to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business and assist with the preparation of management reports, process improvements and statutory reporting.
- Highly regarded brand name
- Career progression
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that financial reports are in accordance with statutory requirements and preparation of management financials across company's legal entities. Managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all fiduciary responsibilities are taken care of.
- Ongoing contract for atleast 6 months
- Competitive pay