A rare opportunity has become available for a qualified Financial Accountant to join a growing FMCG organisation in Melbourne's south-east on a 12-month FTC. The role is a hybrid of financial and management accounting and will report into the Financial Controller.
- Experience with a renowned FMCG company
- 12-month FTC
Progress your career in 2021 - Iconic top 100 ASX brand
- Immediate start available
- Iconic global business - ongoing career progression
Growing market leader based in Western Sydney.
Work for an innovative and exciting company.
- Growing market leader based in Western Sydney.
- Work for an innovative and exciting company.
Want to work in a fun and dynamic environment for a market leader.
Large organisation with a friendly culture and work life balance.
- Want to work in a fun and dynamic environment for a market leader.
- Large organisation with a friendly culture and work life balance.
Michael Page have partnered with a reputable management services business who are seeking to hire a Financial Accountant into their finance team.
- Work for a reputable industry leader
- Hands on financial accounting role
Manage the month-end function, whilst improving your skills in budgeting, forecasting and analysis. You will need industry relevant experience to handle this role as there is a large amount of responsibility and autonomy within this position.
- Directly report into and receive mentorship from the Head of Finance
- Gain experience in financial analysis
An exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's leading FMCG companies. Due to current and projected growth, my client is looking for an experienced Financial Accountant located at their Melbourne CBD office for a 12-month contract with a potential for permanency.
- $70,000 - $100,000
- Large multinational ASX organisation
A true covid success story, this FMCG business based a 10-15 minute drive north of Perth CBD has experienced rapid multi-channel growth and as a result is hiring a key role as the 2ic to the Executive Finance Manager and the remainder of the business.
- Rapidly growing business
- Great office culture with a flexible approach
Global company with a reputation for providing great careers is looking for a Senior Accountant to work in a broad role across reporting and business partnering.
- Great Company Culture
Global FMCG Brand looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team. Work closely with the Financial Controller and CFO in a broad position.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Flexible Working Environment
To provide financial, analytical and production support to the Western Sydney site. Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager to deliver a collaborative approach to the site's results working with the Plant Manager, Platform Leaders, Production Facilitators and manufacturing operations employees.
- Immediate start contract with a permanent role at the end of the contract
- Ideal for candidates with manufacturing industry experience
- Assist with the general accounting activities of the Asia Pacific region and provide senior management with financial reports, statistics, assessments, and other information on a periodical and ad-hoc basis.
- To work with the Finance Manager and other staff members to complete all daily, weekly, monthly, and annual tasks in a professional, consistent, efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
- Looking for immediately available Assistant Accountants who want to work in FMCG
- 4-5 month contract with a leading consumer products brand
Our client is an established FMCG company who are currently expanding and are looking for experienced and passionate finance staff to help them on their journey.
- Growing business with a clear strategic direction
- Career advancement opportunities
An opportunity for a Finance Manager or experienced Senior Accountant to join a leading hospitality group in Melbourne on an initial Maternity leave contract. The role will take responsibility for managing 3 people & will involve a mix of Financial & Management Accounting as well as involve commercial & strategic elements.
- Leading hospitality group
- Organisation experiencing a rapid period of growth
A mix of Financial & Management Accounting, analysis & business partnering. This wide-scoped role is perfect for an individual who is commercially and analytically minded and for someone who has the ability to question the status-quo.
- $90,000-120,000 + Superannuation
- Opportunity for learning, development and progression