Operating as a Financial Accountant, reporting to the CFO, this role has full responsibility for all transactions and month end procedures. The role of Financial Accountant covers all aspects of finance and works in partnership with the CFO to guide the business's future growth.
- High growth organisation, with ambitious future expansion plans.
- Adding tangible value back to WA's argicultural sector
Working in liaison with and reporting to an experienced Financial Controller this role is brilliant for an ambitious individual looking to expand their career. You will be responsible for the oversight of the highest quality account services to support the Finance Shared Services function.
- Rewarding field focused on empowering individuals to grow through education
- Work closely with SFA & FC in a rapidly expanding company
Do you have experience in local government or have had a previous focus on Asset Accounting? Our client is looking for a technically strong financial accountant to assist with a particularly busy time of year.
- Opportunity within local government
- Start Immediately
Michael Page Finance are assisting a Local Government Council with the recruitment of an Accounting Team Leader. This role will be recruited on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Temporary to Permanent
- Local Government Organisation