As a Financial Accountant, you will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager. The preparation of financial statements and reporting will constitute a large part of your role.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow within an experienced finance team
- Competitive remuneration package
This is a great opportunity to join an established team and bring your leadership capability and curious mindset to challenge the status-quo.
- Work under a highly skilled CFO
- Lead a team
Our client is a strongly regarded, mortgage fund manager, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne team. They have a vacancy for a bright and established Senior Financial Accountant to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business and assist with the preparation of fund management, management reports, reconciliations, and analysis.
- Excellent Team Culture
- Diverse Responsibilities
Michael Page have partnered with an Australia-wide financial services company who are seeking to expand their junior accounting ranks for 2021 and beyond.
- Work under experienced mentor
- Career progression and internal growth
An opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join an ASX listed Financial Services institution based in Melbourne.
- ASX Listed Financial Services Institution based in Melbourne
- Opportunity to extend or become permanent
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, or be from an accounting and finance background and looking to make a career move. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Open to Finance & Accounting professionals who want to make a career move!
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
Excellent opportunity for a CA/CPA qualified Accounting professional with experience in fund accounting and asset management.
- Work with an impressive finance team
- Immediate start and an initial medium term role
Join a dynamic and fast growing Investment business to lead their distribution function in a hands on - business development role. Leverage your network of Financial Advisors, Dealer Groups and Accounting Firms to build pipeline and deliver greater FUM, market penetration and new client acquisition.
- Head of Distribution role within Investment & Funds Management
- Highly autonomous role suited to a high achieving self-starter