Play a key role in the execution of paid search campaigns as well as driving SEO strategies to help grow the search engine presence of the business, and improve user acquisition across our iconic retail brands.
- Join a growing digital team to expand your search marketing skills
- Be a part of a growing international retailer with iconic brands
3 Month temporary contract for a Marketing Assistant within the retail space. Supporting the Marketing Manager and Marketing team with content creation for social media platforms to drive growth within the business.
- Are you an energetic go getter looking to expand your skill set?
- 3 Month Temporary Contract
Exciting opportunity for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join the high performing Digital Team. Reporting to the Social & Content Marketing Manager, this role will work closely with Content, Client Services, and the wider Marketing teams.
- Join the high performing Digital Team at Australia's leading fashion brand
- Drive acquisition, revenue and engagement in the SEM, SEO and Affiliate channels
Manage the effective deployment of content and approved digital initiatives across multiple digital platforms including Salesforce CRM Community Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Opportunity to work for a global organisation
- Great team culture
3-6 month Contract role for an experienced Ecommerce Candidate.
- 3-6 month Contract
- Great opportunity for a Contractor wanting to pursue their career in Ecommerce.
Recruiting for a Director of Engagement and Retention for a global fin-tech organisation on a 12 month temporary contract to start October.
- 12 Month Temp Contract - Maternity leave cover
- Are you always looking to achieve results, and hustle like there is no tomorrow
As a Customer Engagement Associate Manager for a tier 1, luxury fashion brand, you will represent the brand to all customers and stakeholders.
- Opportunity to work for one of the world's leading fashion brands.
- Perfect role for an experienced Candidate with luxury background.
Work primarily across the broader Marketing and Customer Loyalty teams to develop a channel plan across eDM, push and SMS.
You will help shape the future vision for the company to deliver personalised communications to the right people at the right time.
- Join a leading Australian online retailer.
- Deliver personalised leadership and provide direction to your team.
The Ecommerce Coordinator reports to the Senior Ecommerce Coordinator and works cross functionally with Product/Stock Management, Marketing Teams & Web Design Teams across the group.
Your goal is to ensure all information relating to products, descriptions and imagery is uploaded to the websites to maximise online sales.
- A new opportunity to join an iconic international retail business
- Gain experience and exposure to advance your ecommerce career
The primary purpose of the Reporting Analyst role is to maintain, distribute and enhance the reporting suite.
Support the planning and trading of the brands' sites to deliver sales as well as improve conversion rate optimisation through the delivery of actionable insights.
- Join an international company with the chance to work across 7 iconic brands
- Expand on your ecommerce reporting skills for a growing digital team
Co ordinate the E-Commerce platform across the brand's 3 websites and ensure the brand is represented in line with the company vision.
Maintain merchandising of all sites and drive conversion and improve the customer shopping.
- An exciting opportunity in E-Commerce.
- Join an iconic Australian fashion footwear brand.
Increase traffic to the websites, maximise conversion rates and build enhanced product content, satisfy customers and maximise online sales.
Work collaboratively within the eCommerce team to plan online merchandising and promotional activities to respond to market trends, and work collaboratively to achieve long term strategic goals.
- A new opportunity to join an iconic international retail business.
- Gain experience and exposure to advance your ecommerce career.
Seeking an E-Commerce Lead to a large Australian retail brand on a 6 month Maternity leave temporary contract. Immediate start!
- Are you looking to work with an Australian Retail Brand?
- 6 Month Temporary Contract - Immediate Start!
This role sits within the Social Media and Content realm and the right person will have proven experience within general marketing across PR, Influencer, Digital/Events. They will be responsible for aggressively growing the social channels, creating cutting edge content strategies and manage the social content schedule across multiple social media platforms. This is an incredible role and opportunity to join a company and soar to the top with them.
- Rapidly expanding cosmetics label
- Exciting, fast paced and creative
This role involves collaborating closely with the Marketing & Digital Teams to ensure requirements and designs are properly implemented & managed.
- Opportunity to work for a large scale organisation
- Great team culture