Our client is looking for experienced Reliability Engineers to join their team after a period of growth. Working primarily with mining clients, these roles will provide ongoing support to developing new asset management strategies, condition monitoring support and PMO for existing strategies.
- Join a well-established Mining Engineering company, based in Perth's CBD
- Be part of a team focused on delivering excellence to its clients.
Are you looking to continue developing in your career as a Project Engineer within the Mining industry? Looking to join a company that will provide you with the ongoing learning and development for you to reach your potential? Our client is currently on the lookout for a Project Engineer to join their award-winning team in Perth's CBD to help in the overall management of current and future projects.
- Join an award-winning business within the Mining sector
- Gain mentor-ship for personal and career development
My client is a large WA Resource company with an excellent team culture seeking an experienced Environmental Officer.
This is a Perth based role. Initially a 2-3 month contract with the opportunity of extension.
- Perth based role
- 2-3 month contract with the opportunity of extension
My client is a WA mining company with an excellent team culture. Seeking an experienced Safety Advisor to be based on site in a FIFO role with an 8/6 roster for a period of 2 months.
- FIFO - 8:6 Roster
- Immediate start - 2 month contract
The Dimensional Control Surveyor is accountable for planning, surveying, processing and delivering requested data with Laserscanning.
- Global company
- Good salary
Due to growth and expansion my client is seeking an experienced Senior Health & Safety Advisor to work in a FIFO capacity on a week 1 week on, 1 week off rotation.
- FIFO 1 week off, 1 week on roster
- Working for a mining operator with an excellent culture