PageGroup have an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading grains research organisations to assist the IP & Licensing team to manage and deliver our client's intellectual property assets to industry, and ensure effective, efficient and compliant management of commercial agreements.
- $75,000 to $91,000 + Superannuation
- 3 year assignment with potential to extend, fulltime or part-time
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 3-5 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Canberra's busy market.
- Highly reputable law firm
- Permanent position and competitive salary offering
Senior / Project Manager - 5+ years of project management experience, managing Mixed Use, Resi Apartment and / or "Non Resi" Commercial project valued upwards of $20million in value.
- Join a prestigious, award-winning, Local Canberra main building contractor
- Well-resourced project teams with a collaborative,
A unique opportunity to join a thriving and highly regarded law firm in Canberra within their commercial and property team. Our client is seeking a senior lawyer or associate (minimum 3 years PQE) who has experience in commercial and property law who is eager to progress their career.
- A unique opportunity to join a high performing law firm
- Work alongside one of Canberra's best commercial law partners
Unique opportunity for an experienced Accountant to work as a Finance Manager in a reputable property development company
- Excellent opportunity for an Accountant ready to take ownership as an FM
- Contact Jean Carlo Ramirez at [email protected]
Our client is looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor to join their busy property team. This role will focus on a mix of ACT and NSW residential matters.
- Grow your career, alongside talented mentors and a highly connected team
- Join one of the most successful law practices in Canberra
Contract Administrator with over 3 - 5+ years CA experience on commercial new build and or Fit-out /refurbishment projects valued at circa $5Mil - $20M+ in value
- Join on of Canberra's leading Commercial, main building contractors
- Solid pipeline of landmark, prestigious projects in Canberra
Senior Project Manager - With associated degree or diploma & 4 - 8 years' experience delivering projects valued circa $5Mil - $50Mil across the Education, Aged care, Health care & Governmental sectors.
- Work for a multi-award winning, rapidly growing construction business
- Close knit, well-resourced team of construction pro's, solid team culture