Michael Page are currently recruiting a Project Manager for national builder who have a well established office close to Brisbane CBD. With a strong pipeline of works secured for 2022/23, they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with a capability to deliver new build projects in the $20-30m range.
- Commercial projects in the $20-30m range
- Long term role with financially secure business
Senior Project Manager - 4 - 8 years' experience delivering projects valued circa $5Mil - $30Mil across the Commercial, Automotive, Religious, Industrial, Child Care, Education, Aged care, Health care & Governmental sectors.
- Work for a multi-award winning, rapidly growing construction business
- Close knit, well-resourced team of construction pro's, solid team culture
A tier-one Victorian organisation is on the hunt for a Senior Project Manager to lead a major website re-design. The candidate will have an extensive Agile background and be comfortable working closely with C-level stakeholders. Previous experience on website design project will be higly regarded.
- 18 month fixed term contract with potential permanency
- Start ASAP on a major website redesign
Project Director - 8 - 10+ years' experience in program, project management and management of construction and/or automated engineering-based projects. The main objective of the role is to lead, develop and mentor a team of project managers to deliver baggage handling projects in the region ranging from small systems to large automated baggage handling system and associated works.
- Join a world - class, global market leader in their field
- Join a local NZ team with a passionate and collaborative culture
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to work on a major 170 million dollar programme ! The key purpose of the role is to join the existing Project delivery team and to maximise portfolio performance to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. We welcome all applicants from construction project management, preferably capital project background, with 5 years experience under their belt.
- Major construction programme - 170 million AUD
- Client side opportunity
An ICT (Technology) Senior Project Manager job to implement a new CRM (Customer Relationship Management) project within a State Government Department. This role will have a heavy emphasis on transformation and implementation projects.
- High Paying salary AND job security
- Extremely flexible working conditions
Senior / Project Manager 5+ years of project management experience, managing Mixed Use, Resi Apartment and / or "Non Resi" Commercial project valued upwards of $20million in value.
- Well-resourced project teams with a collaborative, "goal orientated" approach
- Join a prestigious, award-winning, Local Sydney main building contractor
Lead Project manager | Vision 2030 Government entity | Riyadh
This is a leading Vision 2030 Organisation who are Enabling key projects in Saudi Arabia. This is a government project directly working with some of the highest profile people in the Kingdom.
As a Project manager Oversees a team of project managers, Identifies complex risks, lead project reviews, creates risk mitigation plans and implements action plans.
- Vision 2030 Government entity | Riyadh
- New Project, Management opportunity, Working in Start up environment
The role of the Senior Project Procurement Manager's primary purpose is to maximise value from suppliers through leading market intelligence, insights, best in class sourcing, contracting and category management processes to meet the needs of the project. This involves delivering new sources of value beyond cost (e.g. innovation, time to market, risk management) to drive competitiveness and customer satisfaction in a project environment. Leading and influencing critical business decisions related to project expenditures is a key factor for success in this role.
- ASX Listed Australian Company
- Flexible/Progressive Company Culture
We are looking for an ICT Senior Sourcing Project Manager to facilitate a strategic and coordinated approach to the complex sourcing to support the delivery approach across business improvement, process change and specialist SAP and digital expertise from the market.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $125-$135k including super
- An innovate and forward thinking Government Department
A growing CBD-based property organisation is at the beginning of an exciting transformation and are seeking an Senior IT Project Manager with Application implementation experience. This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract that will suit someone with terrific stakeholder management skills and end to end implementation experience.
- 6 month fixed term contract with July start date
- $160,000 plus superannuation
Development Director - min 10+ years Senior Development Manager experience, leading project teams on large scale prestigious residential (apartment) / Mixed use and Commercial Office new build projects valued at circa $100Mil and upwards in value.
- Head of Development opportunity with a leading Property Builder / Developer
- Iconic, Large Scale, Prestigious Projects secure pipeline of new projects
The Senior Account Manager, Sport will manage a range of Sport Sector's commercial partnerships, and work and collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify specific needs of other sectors and ensure successful delivery of the partnerships against their KPIs. Sport partnerships are a key pillar and will play a strong role in talent development and brand recognition.
- You will be working on one of the Giga projects in Saudi Arabia
- Managing all current and new sports partnerships