The Procurement Officer is responsible for placing and managing the contracting arrangements with preferred suppliers to deliver cost, schedule, quality and safety requirements. This also includes building effective relationships and managing supplier performance to maximise value and minimise risk.
- Australian owned business with longstanding history
- Generous salary and flexible working arrangements
Planning and Placing Purchase orders with Suppliers & tracking them from time of order to receipt of goods.
Provide high quality customer service to internal stakeholders, vendors and all other employees.
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team
- Attractive salary package
Be a part of a growing team doing high-volume technical purchasing for a well-established, global business. With plenty of work and potential for contract extension, this is a great opportunity.
- 6 Month Contract Opportunity with Immediate Start
- Well-established, fast-growing business