Our client is a large FMCG business located in Melbourne's Western Suburbs. They are looking for an experienced finance professional to partner with the operations of a large manufacturing plant.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Work Closely with Operations
This Business Manager role is effectively working across several sites in the Western Suburbs. The candidate will be supporting schools with their end to end finance management, strategy and change and business plans. The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to communicate with a variety of different individuals and be able to multi-task various pressing priorities.
- Leading business partnering role working within the education sector
- Management of multiple sites located in the Western suburbs
An opportunity has become available for a Digital Designer to join a leading distributor in the farming and agriculture industry.
- Collaborative Culture
- Highly Regarded Organisation
For am ambitious Assistant Accountant seeking a role where you will gain rich FMCG and distribution industry exposure. Overall, you will support the finance team to deliver the periodic financial reports, learn inventory-based reporting and analyse variances in the financial data.
- Entry-level opportunity to join an FMCG business
- Career development opportunities
The successful candidate will be a Project Engineer or Project Manager in a Chemical or similar processing facility and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with internal stakeholders in order to work through your their exciting journey.
- Chance to be part of exciting project
- Well established, large processing facility
For an Accountant with a hybrid skill-set across management and financial accounting looking to take the next step in their career. This position will be full-time and on-site, working closely with the Finance Manager.
- Hybrid management and financial accounting role
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join their team on a temporary basis and help alleviate the pressure on the wider IT team. This is initially a 3 month contract which is likely to be extended or made permanent.
- Immediate start - potential to be made permanent
- Leading Australian Organisation
Michael Page Finance is exclusively recruiting for an SME business (sub $50m T/O) based in the Western Suburbs, who require an experienced and passionate Financial Controller on an initial 12 month fixed term contract, with the potential to move to permanent.
- Play a key role in the strategic leadership team
- Be the leader who drives change and development of the Finance function
As the IT support individual, you will be the first point of contact for all IT incidents and requests providing assistance to internal staff. Our client is looking for an experienced support analyst to join their on-site team on a permanent or contract basis.
- Opportunity for Growth & Development
- Immediate Start
National Logistics business looking for an experienced people manager to lead a team of 4 and report through to a CFO. A highly collaborative and close knit finance team.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Leadership Role
Exciting opportunity for an immediately available Senior Financial Accountant to join an Australian subsidiary of a global business on an initial contract role. This role has the potential to transition to permanency for the right candidate.
- Immediate start
- Potential for a temp to permanent role
Newly created Head of People and Culture with a national remit. Organisation has an expanding corporate footprint and is experiencing rapid growth due to M&A and has exciting future expansion plans.
- Member of Executive Leadership Team
- Reporting line to the Australian based CEO
Looking for a full-time permanent Digital Campaign Executive for a highly reputable creative & digital agency based West of Perth. This role will report into the Head of Digital and will work closely with the creative teams to devise and implement paid digital campaigns.
- Full-time permanent position
- Opportunity to work across multiple industries within an agency environment
Established FMCG business in Melbourne's Western Suburbs looking for a commercially minded FP&A Manager to help steer business performance.
- Great Culture
- Growing Business
As Digital Content Producer your role will include structuring content pages to reflect how users read online and on different devices. This role involves fast-paced decision making about content rewrites, edits and production on a daily basis, working to a short time line, as guided by the Content Lead.
- Opportunity to work for a local council
- Competitive salary
Actively recruiting an experienced HR Officer for a small but growing mining organisation based in West Perth on a part time basis.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Part time - flexible hours/days
We are currently looking to speak to experienced Production and Planning professionals. If you are someone who is passionate about effective Supply Chain Optimisation, and have experience in Raw Materials distribution and stock planning this could be the role for you.
- Join a growing and passionately high performing team!
- Immediate Start Temp Role
This newly created role will lead a team of Product Development professionals, Design Engineers and wider Supply Chain (Merchandising and Buying) to drive the growth of the exciting product portfolio and to branch out into new categories across Retail, Wholesale and for International markets. This role will manage concept right the way through to delivery in market for these home and kitchen products.
- Australian owned FMCG supplier into the major retailers
- Newly created role with scope and autonomy to make a difference
My client has engaged Michael Page to recruit for a Finance Manager position based in the Western suburbs. The role has a mix of technical & commercial elements and reports directly through to the Managing Director & Board. The role will be responsible for managing one junior Accountant & will suit an individual who is motivated individual with a commercial mindset.
- Immediate start for a growing construction business in Melbourne's West
- Excellent team environment making for a warm environment for new starters
Our client is looking for a dedicated Senior Technical Account Manager with extensive sales and key account management experience
- International Organisation and leader in field
- Opportunity to work with Tier 1 Multinational clients