Our client is a large FMCG business located in Melbourne's Western Suburbs. They are looking for an experienced finance professional to partner with the operations of a large manufacturing plant.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Work Closely with Operations
As the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the overall plant engineering ensuring the site is operating to optimum financial and operational efficiencies in all aspects of its performance.
- Large privately owned organisation
- Exciting capital investment
As the Plant Manager, your role is to lead, manage, and set direction for the facility in order to meet the industry benchmark in all areas of operational discipline through medium to long term systematic change management programs.
- Opportunity to build legacy
- Highly profitable organisation
The successful candidate will be a Project Engineer or Project Manager in a Chemical or similar processing facility and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with internal stakeholders in order to work through your their exciting journey.
- Chance to be part of exciting project
- Well established, large processing facility
As the Operations Manager, your role is to lead and manage a complex manufacturing facility, holding responsibility for the daily plant operations and maintenance.
- Global organisation
- Opportunity to join at a time of exciting change
Established FMCG business in Melbourne's Western Suburbs looking for a commercially minded FP&A Manager to help steer business performance.
- Great Culture
- Growing Business