- Melbourne CBDPermanent
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Develop expertise in the use of IT applications, be the go to person of general users
- Responsible for the conduct of technical training to all users in assigned area of responsibility including the generic offerings (e.g. new joiner requirements), role based training skills set development, reinforcement sessions and all other needs that maybe identified from time to time based on local business need
- Collaborates with the Training Delivery Manager in defining technology gaps (via formal and informal methodologies) that will be the foundation in developing targeted training interventions
- Works closely with the training Delivery Manager in implementing firm wide training programs and strategies
- Implements formal/informal post training support activities or reinforcement solutions
- Performs to achieve outlined team training targets
- Design and develop training materials (print, online etc)
- Participates in other IT training activities
- Collaborate with other IT training consultants within and outside of regional membership from time to time
Do you want to work 3 days a week?
Do you want to work for a global legal firm?
Didn't find the right Information Technology job for you?
Create job alert to receive Business Services - Information Technology - IT Trainer jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.