- Melbourne CBDTemporary
Immediately available IT Buyer with a top tier business. This position will be directly supporting a variety of IT functions and doing all of the procurement for them in this category.
IT procurement position in CBD. 6 month contract, immediate start.
High profile business with healthy growth and a fun and flexible environment.
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Communicate daily with suppliers to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Process incoming requests or queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Arrange quotes, request purchase orders, place orders, and track/expedite orders as required
- Perform daily upload of assets and maintain cost centre information within ITSM tool.
- Ensure asset information is accurately recorded and maintained (example - customer details, location, cost centre information and asset status).
- Manage life-cycle for leased assets, which includes processing monthly invoice settlements, asset returns, lease terminations, service charges, reporting and forecasting.
- Regular engagement with cost centres in regards to leasing costs, end-of-lease forecasting and financial approvals.
- Other ad-hoc administration duties and reporting as required.
- Work closely with hardware and software IT teams
Well Known Institution
Friendly, Flexible and Fun environment
Didn't find the right Procurement & Supply Chain job for you?
Create job alert to receive Business Services - Procurement & Supply Chain - Purchasing officer jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.