Looking for driven, passionate and talented communications individuals who are available immediately and willing to take on temporary/contract roles across all areas of communications (internal/External), public relations and media.
- Immediate starts available
- Attractive hourly rates
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Project Manager for a national builder who have a well established office on the outskirts of Brisbane CBD. With a strong pipeline of works secured for 2021/22, they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with a capability to deliver new build projects in the $5-20m range.
- Commercial projects $5-20m
- Immediate start available
Responsible for working with road authorities, Building companies and contractors on Public Sector projects
- National Organisation and leader in Traffic/Lighting Industry
- Growth opportunities
The Facilities and Asset Coordinator role requires day to day management of building facilities that support our data centre. You will be required to coordinate the maintenance and sub-contractors.
- Diverse and Supportive Environment
- Opportunities for Growth
This organisation is looking for a Facilities Manager that demonstrates leadership and organisational qualities. You will manage relationships between contractors and ensure all services are fully functional in accordance with the Health and Safety Regulations.
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Opportunities for growth
Urgently seeking 3 Recruitment Advisors for a mining contractor based in Perth's eastern suburbs
- 6 month contract view of extension
- start ASAP
Calling all Java Contractors: 12 Month Engagement with an established Australian Financial Institution.
- Long-Term Contract - Leader in Financial Services
- Attractive Daily Rate
Senior Site Manager - (5 - 8) years' experience on large scale new build projects valued in excess of $20M. Project to be based Inner West Sydney. Our client is an up and coming tier 2 main building contractor.
- Opportunity to work for one of Australia's up and coming Tier 2 main contractors
- Secure and steady pipeline of projects, well-resourced teams, Iconic Project
Working alongside the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the development of market opportunities across different sectors within Western Australia, whilst ensuring that new and existing customers are met with exemplary customer service. You will also be a key contact for fellow staff members, clients, sub-contractors and other suppliers.
- Join an Australian market leader within the agriculture industry
- Competitive salary package