At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Looking for culture, progression and a passion to help others? Welcome to Page.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will work with all digital aspects of the marketing campaigns of the company. They will update websites, send EDMs, run social media campaigns and posts, build social pages, work on client briefs, work collaborately with external agencies, manage assigned tasks and work efficiently to build up the popularity of the brand.
- Mentoring and on the job learning in Digital Marketing
- Work with a fun, inclusive and dynamic team
Working closely with the Director of Tourism, Marketing and Promotions to manage and implement the promotional brand collaborations and tourism marketing strategy for each of our client events.
- Work closely with the musical theatre industry of Australia
- Make your mark in a fast paced agency
A brand new permanent opportunity to work as a SEM Account Manager for an international top PPC agency, with hard-to-come-by benefits, development and flexibility.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a top PPC agency
- Work in a dynamic team as a SEM Account Manager
This is an exciting new opportunity to work as a Social Media Account Manager for a Digital Marketing Agency. Furthermore, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a range of different clients and various projects.
- An exciting new opportunity in Social Media
- Work for a growing Digital Marketing Agency
Assist the execution of annual marketing campaigns for relevant brands through strong digital marketing and written communication. This role provides a strong development opportunity for outstanding talent to further grow their core marketing skills and capabilities.
- An exciting opportunity to grow your marketing career
- Excellent career progression and personal growth
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, The Marketing Executive will be responsible for working across all platforms within the Marketing/Digital Marketing team.
- Join one of the hottest media and publication companies in Australia
- Hybrid working with a great team environment