The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the established Marketing and Communications team to support the delivery of digital campaigns and activities that raise brand awareness and support services growth, whilst enhancing the customer and employee experience. Own the ongoing development of the Content Management System and SEO/SEM space and diversify your digital skillset across a variety of channels and functions.
- Competitive remuneration salary with NFP opportunity to salary-sacrifice
- Work with a not-for-profit during a time of strong acquisition and growth
- Long term 18 months contract with possible extensions
- Project into ERP Digital Program
- Work for a company with positive environment and inclusive work culture
- Be a part of an exciting uplift project - Long term
The Desktop Support Specialist role is responsible for investigating and resolving complex requests and faults received into the Digital Service Centre. This role also provides technical guidance and mentoring on digital troubleshooting to Digital Support Officers. As a member of the Digital Service Centre this role will provide support via phone calls, in person or messaging platforms.
- Immediate start to a long term contracting opportunity
- Great team culture with a great platform to grow yourself technically
Join this large public sector client on an ongoing contract basis, working in their Digital application services division.
- 6 month contract + extensions
- Hybrid work model
We are looking for an ICT Senior Sourcing Project Manager to facilitate a strategic and coordinated approach to the complex sourcing to support the delivery approach across business improvement, process change and specialist SAP and digital expertise from the market.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $125-$135k including super
- An innovate and forward thinking Government Department