This position will drive digital and communications strategy for a large not-for-profit company, Whilst advising on any media opportunities for the company to grow their brand.
- Give back to the community in assisting vulnerable people in society
- Generous salary package & Flexible working
Reporting to the Head of Strategy & Growth, you will be responsible for developing new business for our fast-growing agency. You will be expected to develop your own lead generation alongside leads provided to you.
- Rapidly growing Digital Marketing Agency
- Career Growth
An exciting opportunity to join our client during their major re-brand. This role will see you gain exposure to a large scale project across website design globally.
- Ability to gain large scale project experience
- Security of a 6 month opportunity
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Looking for culture, progression and a passion to help others? Welcome to Page.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
Across a national portfolio, the role is responsible for implementing delivery of marketing, internal and external communications to elevate our client's business brands, sales, internal and external engagement. The role provides support to the National Marketing and Communications Manager and is focused on delivering enhanced brand marketing, business to business sales, internal communications and outcomes across the entire business.
- Work with an industry leading ASX-listed national company based in Perth's east
- Incredible opportunity to step into this growth role and make it your own!
Looking for a Social Media Lead for a globally recognised Retail and eCommerce brand, head quartered in Western Australia. This is a full-time permanent position, responsible for leading strategic development and delivery of social media content, activities, and projects across multiple channels and brands across ANZ.
- Full-time Permanent Position
- Globally recognised retail brand
- Seeking a Retail Marketing Specialist to join one of WA's most iconic and well known household names, based in Perth's East.
- Plan and deliver the retail marketing strategy and program, activations and communications and play a key role in the broader Customer & Digital Team.
- Join one of WA's most iconic & well known household names, based in Perth's East
- An exciting role working across a range of marketing channels and campaigns.
An all rounder marketing position which will expose the ideal candidate to generalist marketing, communications and digital. This role will allow career growth and continuously challenge the candidate.
- Permanent, Full-time position, great salary
- Unmatched workplace culture