Ongoing opportunity until up to Christmas to join a well-known household brand name to assist the organisation through one of their high sales and promotions seasons. Reporting into the Ecommerce Manager.
- Contract opportunity until end of year
- Retail/wholesale industry with flexible working
Join an established online retail business looking to grow their Ecommerce division
- Play a pivotal role in the continued growth of this retail business
- Operate within a small team where you can make a big differenc
Reporting to the General Manager, you will own the online P&L, trading strategy and customer tech stack with the focus to drive sales performance and profitability, customer experience and ROI of technology and digital investments. Liaising with internal teams, international teams and external parties (agencies and vendors) and lead a small team to constantly improve and drive the digital presentation of the brand and website sales conversion.
- Own the online P&L and trading strategy for Australia and New Zealand
- Own the online strategy and customer technology stack
Join an established online international retail business looking to grow their Ecommerce division
- Work with a large international retailer
- Huge career progression
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, the Ecommerce Analyst primary focus is to deliver actionable insights to support planning and trading their ecommerce sites, that will result to increased sales and EBIT by enhancing the customer experience.
- Core part of the online time to deliver insights that will enable increased CRO
- Opportunity to work with global brands within kitchenware and homewares
The role of the Pricing Analyst within our clients business is to support the commercial operations and pricing infrastructure that facilitates the execution and management of customer pricing.
- Join a high performing pricing team with opportunities for further progression
- Work for one of the most recognisable brands in Australia
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Specialist to step up into this role and team and play a pivotal part in the continued growth of this business.
- Opportunity for growth
- Renowned industrial company
- End to end ownership and accountability within the digital department as the eCommerce manager
- Lead and develop a team and utilise cross functional teams
- Competitive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
A high profile ASX-listed retailer is looking for an eCommerce Tech Lead to lead a team focussed on delivering technical solutions.
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role as part of an exciting Digital Transfomation
- Opportunity to take the lead & own solutions from design to implementation
Reporting to the Senior Ecommerce Lead, the Ecommerce Trading Manager will be responsible for on of their brands to plan and deliver trade strategies. You will utilise your leadership skills to lead and develop a small team and your ecommerce trading experience to manage and drive online sales performance of one of their biggest growth brands.
- Responsible for the trade performance of their highest growth brand
- Flexible working arrangements, remote working
Our client is a growing eCommerce platform who due to significant growth both locally and overseas are looking for an eCommerce Operations Manager to join their business in a newly created role.
- Newly created role. eCommerce Platform. Global.
- eCommerce. Customer Service. Supply Chain.
In collaboration with internal teams and external parties you will define and execute the ecommerce and digital strategy and scope optimisation initiatives that will achieve sales and growth plans.
- End to end ownership and accountability of the online channel
- Dynamic role of ecommerce trade plans and ecommerce projects
Reporting to the GM of Digital and Technology, the Digital Product Manager will be responsible for scoping and planning the ecommerce enhancement road map that will deliver improved customer experiences and conversion on site.
- Plan and roll out the online road map
- Opportunity to progress to senior leadership
A terrific opportunity to join an Iconic retailer in a newly created IT Business Partner position.
- IT Business Partner. Newly Created Role. Leading Retailer.
- Supporting eCommerce, Marketing Automation.
This role is ideally suited to someone who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and can work well on various online and offline Marketing channels and is highly skilled in developing and implementing campaigns across multiple online platforms, while building Brand awareness.
- Part of the leadership team, leading their digital and marketing
- Part of a lean, and collaborative team with a common goal, Online Growth
Are you an Indonesian who has worked, lived or studied overseas looking to return home? Submit your CV here to get connected with top brands in Indonesia
- Get access to the best job opportunities
- Interesting opportunities across industries
*BRISBANE BASED ROLE* Must be happy to relocate.Work for a globally recognised organisation with an appetite to continually enhance their offering, including this Senior Software Developer focusing on developing and maintaining new features to allow for strategic process improvements and enablement of new business opportunities.
- Flexible work arrangements in line with personal/family needs
- Genuine investment in ongoing learning, growth and development
This is a very exciting role for an experienced eCommerce/specialist to support one of this company's leading and most successful brands eCommerce website. The right applicant will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the website, as well as assisting the eCommerce Manager to deliver digital strategy and provide an exceptional ecommerce experience.
- Opportunity for growth
- Extremely attractive brands
Reporting to the National Marketing and Brand Manager, as the Digital and Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible in driving their digital and ecommerce strategy. Improve the customer experience, with a focus on acquisition and CRO.
- Opportunity to work with the Exec team to drive online growth
- Part of a lean, family cultured and collaborative team with a common goal,Growth
This role is about providing level 1 and 2 IT Support to the organisation's external clients. You will provide IT Support on issues related to fraud protection on their eCommerce websites ensuring efficient resolution of calls within agreed service levels.
- Be part of a growing global organisation and team
- 100% Remote working