- Perform regular structured business calls to retail stores as per call schedule, ensuring a consistently high level of professional and personalised business service.
- Ensure the maximum range of the client is supported and promoted throughout all stores, in line with the clients Market Share objectives.
- Career growth opportunities
- Great culture
Opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to join the team to assist in promoting the business to new and existing customers covering a North QLD territory. Ideal applicants will possess relevant glass and building industry experience with abilities to promote and sell core & value added products and professionally mange territories and accounts.
- Opportunity for a Glass sales representative who has building industry exp.
- Candidate will cover a Townsville and Cairns territory.
- Lead and manage a team of 35 permanent part time Experts who are responsible for the active demonstration of products in the floor-care, personal care (beauty) and environmental control categories at weekends in key retailer's stores.
- Must have experience within the consumer durables space.
- Opportunity at an International Organisation
- Leadership Opportunity
- Direct territorial responsibility for the clients Industrial Market business in Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia.
- Primary focus on building & retaining sustainable stakeholder relationships & loyalty with key existing & new/under-developed Industrial end-users in order to achieve defined revenue and share objectives.
- Global Organisation
- Career growth opportunities
Growing their portfolio through business development practices, whilst also maintaining and developing relationships with their tier 1 and 2 clients.
- The opportunity to to work for a growing global manufacturing company
- Be exposed to a number off different industries
Working with the sales team to provide Aftersales services into the On Highway Transport industry. This will be a mix of existing accounts and business development.
- Autonomous working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package with an extensive bonus structure.
Our well-established Procurement & Supply Chain team has come into 2021 with a strong pipeline of work and the opportunity to welcome a new member to the team. This is an opportunity well-suited to an experienced recruiter seeking their next career challenge or someone new to the recruitment space with a strong background in sales.
- Warm desk within a well-established team
- Great support, training and development on offer
The Sales Engineer is responsible for the development of new business and the expansion of existing business for all products within the portfolio. This position is also responsible for achieving customer satisfaction through the ongoing provision of customer service and technical advice & support.
- Sales Engineer for global market leader and innovator in electrical engineering!
- Products, systems and solutions for electrical engineering & automation
You will be responsible for maintaining existing and expanding the companies range to customers within your assigned sales territory.
- Well established, dynamic business - 100% Australian owned
- Voted "Supplier of The Year" many times by peers