Our client is a large FMCG business located in Melbourne's Western Suburbs. They are looking for an experienced finance professional to partner with the operations of a large manufacturing plant.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Work Closely with Operations
An opportunity has become available for a Digital Designer to join a leading distributor in the farming and agriculture industry.
- Collaborative Culture
- Highly Regarded Organisation
For am ambitious Assistant Accountant seeking a role where you will gain rich FMCG and distribution industry exposure. Overall, you will support the finance team to deliver the periodic financial reports, learn inventory-based reporting and analyse variances in the financial data.
- Entry-level opportunity to join an FMCG business
- Career development opportunities
The successful candidate will be a Project Engineer or Project Manager in a Chemical or similar processing facility and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with internal stakeholders in order to work through your their exciting journey.
- Chance to be part of exciting project
- Well established, large processing facility
For an Accountant with a hybrid skill-set across management and financial accounting looking to take the next step in their career. This position will be full-time and on-site, working closely with the Finance Manager.
- Hybrid management and financial accounting role
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join their team on a temporary basis and help alleviate the pressure on the wider IT team. This is initially a 3 month contract which is likely to be extended or made permanent.
- Immediate start - potential to be made permanent
- Leading Australian Organisation
As the IT support individual, you will be the first point of contact for all IT incidents and requests providing assistance to internal staff. Our client is looking for an experienced support analyst to join their on-site team on a permanent or contract basis.
- Opportunity for Growth & Development
- Immediate Start
National Logistics business looking for an experienced people manager to lead a team of 4 and report through to a CFO. A highly collaborative and close knit finance team.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Leadership Role
Exciting opportunity for an immediately available Senior Financial Accountant to join an Australian subsidiary of a global business on an initial contract role. This role has the potential to transition to permanency for the right candidate.
- Immediate start
- Potential for a temp to permanent role
Newly created Head of People and Culture with a national remit. Organisation has an expanding corporate footprint and is experiencing rapid growth due to M&A and has exciting future expansion plans.
- Member of Executive Leadership Team
- Reporting line to the Australian based CEO
Established FMCG business in Melbourne's Western Suburbs looking for a commercially minded FP&A Manager to help steer business performance.
- Great Culture
- Growing Business
As Digital Content Producer your role will include structuring content pages to reflect how users read online and on different devices. This role involves fast-paced decision making about content rewrites, edits and production on a daily basis, working to a short time line, as guided by the Content Lead.
- Opportunity to work for a local council
- Competitive salary
This Business Manager role is effectively working across several sites in the Western Suburbs. The candidate will be supporting schools with their end to end finance management, strategy and change and business plans. The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to communicate with a variety of different individuals and be able to multi-task various pressing priorities.
- Leading business partnering role working within the education sector
- Management of multiple sites located in the Western suburbs
We are currently looking to speak to experienced Production and Planning professionals. If you are someone who is passionate about effective Supply Chain Optimisation, and have experience in Raw Materials distribution and stock planning this could be the role for you.
- Join a growing and passionately high performing team!
- Immediate Start Temp Role
This newly created role will lead a team of Product Development professionals, Design Engineers and wider Supply Chain (Merchandising and Buying) to drive the growth of the exciting product portfolio and to branch out into new categories across Retail, Wholesale and for International markets. This role will manage concept right the way through to delivery in market for these home and kitchen products.
- Australian owned FMCG supplier into the major retailers
- Newly created role with scope and autonomy to make a difference
Our client is looking for a dedicated Senior Technical Account Manager with extensive sales and key account management experience
- International Organisation and leader in field
- Opportunity to work with Tier 1 Multinational clients
My client has engaged Michael Page to recruit for a Finance Manager position based in the Western suburbs. The role has a mix of technical & commercial elements and reports directly through to the Managing Director & Board. The role will be responsible for managing one junior Accountant & will suit an individual who is motivated individual with a commercial mindset.
- Immediate start for a growing construction business in Melbourne's West
- Excellent team environment making for a warm environment for new starters
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Support individual to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This is a newly created position and will report into the IT Manager who is based in Sydney.
As the On-site IT Support individual, you will be the first point of contact for all IT issues and you will be responsible for troubleshooting network, application and printer issues.
- Autonomous role with career growth
- Rapidly growing organisation
Planning and Placing Purchase orders with Suppliers & tracking them from time of order to receipt of goods.
Provide high quality customer service to internal stakeholders, vendors and all other employees.
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team
- Attractive salary package
Provide solutions as required for new product developments, update commercial arrangements as required and troubleshoot with the support of the business if needed
- International Organisation
- Growth opportunities