You are here
All the resume tips and tricks you need
20 December 2016
How many Google searches have you done for the term ‘how to write a resume’ recently?
Applying for new roles can often seem like a job in itself, and the wealth of information on the internet can be overwhelming. Particularly when it comes to getting advice on what the formula is for the perfect resume and cover letter.
Which is why we decided to put everything in one place to make it easier for you to browse all our top resume advice, tips for writing the best cover letter and some great ideas for using social media as an advert for yourself when you are job searching.
You can browse it all in our resume advice centre.
Use our resume centre to search for articles such as:
- Resume templates
- Common resume mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to write the perfect resume
- Tips to make your resume stand out
- How to explain employment gaps on your resume
- How to write a great cover letter