Michael Page has partnered with a Australian owned & operated Transport & Logistics company, to hire a Financial Analyst/Cost Accountant to their team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Work for an established Industry Leader
- Strong Company Culture
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant to take a step-up in their career and lead a finance team within contract logistics. The role is with a global logistics organisation in Melbourne's northern suburbs and has a strategic focus to support the contract logistics team.
- Gain exposure to a listed multi-national logistics organisation
- Competitive salary package and WFH flexibility
This is a unique opportunity for a finance graduate or accounts expert to make an impact at a global logistics organisation in Melbourne's northern suburbs. The role is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a large multi-national and develop a skill set in contract logistics.
- Gain exposure to a worldwide logistics organisation
- WFH flexibility and supportive work environment
Fantastic opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join a leading Transport organisation in Dandenong South
- Newly Created Position
- Leading Transport Organisation
This role includes financial reporting, variance analysis, financial planning, business partnering, financial modelling and KPI reporting. The role is instrumental in helping the finance team make decisions about what will ultimately improve business performance.
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities
This role will suit an experienced Financial Accountant who will provide support to the key stakeholders within the group, take initiatives to improve the existing processes and accurately report company's financial transactions.
- Work for a leading global company
- Pathway to becoming a Sr. Financial Accountant
Michael Page is partnering with a blue-chip logistics organisation centred in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. This Management Accountant role will initially be a 12-month maternity leave cover position based in the Northern suburbs or Melbourne with a very high opportunity for this to be extended or to become permanent. The team is constantly growing and making room for talented & creative individuals who are passionate about the logistics industry.
- 12-month contract with potential to transition to permanent
- Management Accounting role with a multinational industry leader
This role would suit a highly motivated and personable Assistant Accountant that will take an active role in the month-end processes for a global Logistics business.
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Great company culture and excellent remuneration package
One of Australia's largest Engineering firms is looking for an experienced Senior Internal Auditor that has exposure to Technology/IT Audit engagements.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Flexible Working Environment
An exciting career opportunity to partner closely with senior stakeholders and help unlock cost and operational efficiency, required to scale up for growth.
- Large & growing organisation
- National focus
An opportunity for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join a global Infrastructure business during a period of growth.
- Immediate start
- Leading infrastructure and transport business in Melbourne
Michael Page is partnering with a blue-chip logistics organisation centred in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. This Project Accounting opportunity involves pricing, supporting the payroll manager in a system upgrade as well as setting up customer profitability reports. The role will involve several other value-add projects that will suit a commercially minded individual who has a knack for identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Immediate start - Listed transport and logistics organisation
- Flexibility to work from home
We are looking for an aspiring Deputy Financial Controller who wants to quickly grow into the Financial Controller. You will be leading a team of ten through a massive period of growth and plan for the next steps of strategic alliance with head office. You will be taking care of all things finance from business partnering with operations through to compliance of reporting. You will be the face of finance for the organisation.
- Rapidly growing freight forwarding business looking for an aspiring FC
- Help shape and grow the finance team for success!
Exciting position where you will be working as part of the business partnering function responsible for supporting strategic and operational financial advice to the business.
- Exciting position supporting key strategic projects & initiatives
- Sydney CBD location with WFH flexibility