Work for an established ASX listed wholesaler and retailer.
Flexible work arrangements and close support to help develop your career.
- Work for an established ASX listed wholesaler and retailer.
- Flexible work arrangements and close support to help develop your career.
This is a great opportunity to work in a broad Assistant Accountant role for a Global market leader in their field who are passionate about being the innovators in the sector. You will be working closely and mentored by an experienced Finance Manager in a friendly supportive team based environment.
- Opportunity to work in a broad Assistant Accountant role for a market leader
- Ideal Western Sydney location
This role is responsible for preparing journals and other financial inputs that produce accurate and timely Financial Statements. Work with the Finance Manager in the preparation of information for the month end and year end close, property operations & recharges and other related information.
- Opportunity to work for a top ASX listed business
- Great opportunity to further your skill by getting involved in projects
Our Client's commercial finance team has an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their team on a 6-month fixed-term contract with the potential to go permanent or move within the organization onto a bigger role . Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the accounting, analysis and reporting of the commercial division you look after.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading B2C company
- 6 month fixed term contract with opportunity to go permanent