The Acquisition & Retention manager works in a centralised team of seven that supports the core home products to drive sales performance and channel optimisation. Working within the Home Portfolio product department, this is an integral role to support our accelerated growth ambitions.
- Work for one of Australia's most recognised Insurance brands.
- Benefit from a wide range of employee perks.
Exciting role for experienced Senior Product Owner to lead a team and head up growing and emerging discipline.
- Fantastic role heading up an exciting growing and emerging disciple
- Exciting opportunity for experienced Senior Product Owner to lead a team
This position is being recreated to allow for an increased synergy within internal teams to drive marketing efforts focused in the customer. You will develop customer value propositions and be the interface between internal teams including product, marketing, communications etc to ensure that there is a cohesive approach to activity and campaigns for this business unit.
- Brand new opportunity to join a newly formed team focused in driving business gr
- 12 month contract
Working with a small and energetic team that operates under a global insurance group of over 500 employees. You'll be responsible for setting up a marketing process that can implement growth plans for the company and your career.
- Fantastic marketing role within the insurance industry
- Rare opportunity to independantly develop and run marketing projects
To deliver a best practice recruitment service for internal and external resourcing across our clients business with a key focus on volume recruitment with a continuous improvement methodology on end to end talent solutions enhancing the candidate and employee journey.
- Flexibility to Work From Home
- Opportunity to be involved in P&C projects
A highly-regarded ASX-listed company is seeking a highly-skilled Senior Business Analyst with extensive SalesForce experience to join their business in an initial 6 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a tier-one organisation as they continue through an exciting transformation period.
- Initial 6 month contract with an ASX-listed organisation
- Attractive daily rate and flexible working arrangements
Our client is looking for a Sitecore Developer to join their team on an initial 6-month contract.
- The client are looking for the candidates to stay long term
- Good opportunities for progression
A leading ASX-listed organisation is seeking an experienced SalesForce Functional Consultant to join the business on a initial six month contract. A daily rate of $750 is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Immediate start available for six month contract
- $750 per day
Our client is looking for a Mobile Developer (IOS and/or Android) to start immediately on a 6-month contract.
- Work for a well-established company
- Work on cutting-edge products