We are currently recruiting project managers for one of Australia's leading specialist Insurance Repair companies. Looking for an immediate start with someone who has estimating/project management experience.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $80-$90k + super range (plus car)
- Long term career development
An exciting opportunity for an UX/UI Designer to join a highly reputable brand working with a talented Digital Channels team.
- Human-centred and engaging user experience. Conducting research.
- Translating business needs into concepts. Design solutions.
This role is part of a centralised group digital delivery team with end to end accountability for delivery of digital projects. It's a fast-paced environment where people are collaborative, driven and enthusiastic. You will work closely with the Digital Acquisition Manager and wider team, as well as other technology, marketing and business team members.
- Opportunity to work for a large scale organisation
- Great team culture
Two six month contracts available to develop campaign and promotional plans whilst implementing briefs which facilitate operational planning. Also liaise with agencies through the media & creative development process.
- Work for one of Australia's most recognised Insurance brands
- Very flexible working environment with a great culture!