As an HR Business Partner you will be managing all HR and Admin related topics for the different departments in
Australia (team of app. 50 employees). You will be responsible for attracting, retaining, motivating and engaging talent.
Providing superior employee experience focused on employee well being, learning, connect and growth while
contributing to business priorities aimed at having a sustainable long term growth
- Be part of a Global HR Team
- Standalone opportunity in Australia
We are looking for a Demand Planner to support the Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing teams in this newly create role. This is a great opportunity for anyone excited to learn about our business and apply their skills in a career in the toy industry.
- Opportunity to join a global FMCG business with award winning brands
- Play a key role to in the supply chain team in this strategic position
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for all of NSW and will identify, evaluate, acquire and maximise new business for the client. The successful candidate will manage all facets of the sales process, assist in preparation of budgets, and manage all account dealings and liaison. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to further their career in a high growth organisation with great career opportunities.
- Market leading Global Brand
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
This is an exciting role with the opportunity to assist in the management of the month-end accounting function for a reputable FMCG company with a strong global identity. Working directly with senior staff to make a real impact on the overall performance of the company.
- Work for a well-known global company
- Pathway to becoming a Financial Controller