12 month parental leave cover, Digital Marketing Manager to join a reputable Educational Institution. Leading on a variety of programs across the 12 month period
- 12 month contract for a leading Education Institution
- Leading a small team, end to end accountability
Focusing predominantly on email marketing, SMS and push notifications, you'll execute campaigns with excellence through the companies marketing automation platform.
- Opportunity to work for a great organisation who is committed to helping people
- Competitve salary
Full-time permanent role as a Marketing and Events Officer for a not-for-profit organisation based in the CBD.
- Full-time role with an Immediate Start Available
- Innovative Not-For-Profit organisation
A brand new role for a Marketing & Communications Officer to join a small membership organisation based in the eastern suburbs. Due to an increase in work this role has been created for someone to initially join on a 12-month contract.
- Exciting new opportunity to work a specialist membership organisation.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager and CEO to deliver campaigns.
My client is seeking an ambitious and energetic Digital Marketing Specialist to join them in a period of exciting growth NFP
- Work with a leader in NFP
- Huge career progession
This role will be managing end-to-end marketing and communications activities whilst running corporate communications campaigns and delivering key messaging. This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to lead and manage a small team and work for a NFP, focused on improving the lives of cancer patients.
- Exciting new opportunity to work for a leading Healthcare Charity.
- Working closely with the CEO and senior leadership team to deliver campaigns.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing & Communications professional to join a growing not-for-profit organisation based in Richmond.
- New opportunity to manage all Media, Communications and Marketing activity.
- Working closely with the CEO and collaboratively with the wider organisation.
Opportunity to take the lead as Head of Partnerships at Austin Health Foundation. In this role you will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of corporate partners, community partnerships and events.
- Sit on the Austin Health Foundation Leadership Team
- Opportunity to be part of an established and successful fundraising team
The Head of Donor Relations is a member of the Austin Health Foundation leadership team and responsible for the strategic development and implementation of
- Giving programs
- Data management and development within Salesforce to improve fundraising decisions and efficiencies
- All donations processing and coding
- Raffle program and activities
- Foundation communications and stewardship activities
- Be part of the Foundation's Leadership Team
- Play an integral role for the Foundation's Strategic Plan
The Fundraising Manager will lead a small and dedicated team to provide the necessary leadership, strategy, and fundraising skills which will enable the organisation to achieve it's fundraising targets. The role holds the critical responsibilities of ensuring funds are raised in a sustainable manner to ensure the continuation of DCA's unfunded programs and services to support service growth and broaden impact for our stakeholders.
- Be part of the Leadership Team
- Report directly to the CEO
Play an integral role for Ovarian Cancer Australia as their Grants Manager. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing not for profit organisation.
- Part Time Position
- Located in the city
A brand new opportunity for an experienced change communications and and employee engagement expert to join a well-known NFP in a consultative type contract role.
- Ongoing contract for an employee engagement and change comms expert.
- Working for a well-known NFP within the Healthcare space.
Are you a talented Campaign Coordinator looking to stretch your skills and creativity? Do you want to get exposure to a wide range of key industries operating in local, national and international markets? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Exciting permanent opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Coordinator
- Work for an amazing organisation, specialising in health, youth and industrial
Looking for a full time Community Engagement Officer to join a Non-Profit organisation within Healthcare sector based in Perth CBD.
This role is responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of community engagement to encourage participation in our client's services, programs and projects.
This is an exciting and varied role within a friendly, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- An exciting and varied role within a friendly, supportive and collaborative team
- Lots of training, development and career progression opportunities